Marisa Miller

Cmac

Rookie
Feb 8, 2012
Scotland
I always wanted a stomach as toned as hers!

marisa-miller-bikini-pics-1.jpg

She just had a baby (in December I think), and I'm curious to see what she looks like now...

Gurl needs sunscreen.

But yes, I covet that stomach.

Absolutely TIGHT, rocking body!
But she looks older than her 34 years. I'm a bit stupid/uninformed when it comes to some of the 'older' models, but my honest first impression of her was that she was closing in on 40

Absolutely TIGHT, rocking body!
But she looks older than her 34 years. I'm a bit stupid/uninformed when it comes to some of the 'older' models, but my honest first impression of her was that she was closing in on 40

I know this comment is quite old but I'm so glad you think she looks older too because me and my ex used to argue over whether or not she looked old (i genuinely thought she was in her early 40's and nobody would back me up haha)

She has a great bikini body for a commercial market....and I think that saves her b/c let's just put it out there, she's a bit of a butterface....but she's making bank & doesn't seem to be squishy (I'd definitely pick fitness tone over mushy bikini models any day), so good for her!

She has a great bikini body for a commercial market....and I think that saves her b/c let's just put it out there, she's a bit of a butterface....

haha, AGREED

Apparently she just had a baby, I'm curious to see how she'll bounce back to her perfect stomach!