She's a 13 year old Peruvian model.

2ex0rrn.jpg

IMG_78122.jpg

IMG_77422.jpg

225077_10150282432709554_399584999553_9421535_5534501_n.jpg

IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_51511.jpg

marylin%20(2).jpg

Great legs! Don't know if her face is my favorite.. her nose stands out a bit and it's all a bit angled. But wow 13!

She isn't pretty, but has legs to die for, so skinny. She should wax her sideburns, they're too long...

I never heard of her! Her face is nothing special, but amazing legs! Also, I'm glad to see a hispanic model that LOOKS hispanic. I mean, Caroline Trentini, Adriana Lima, Ale Ambrosio... They are all pretty much white, not latin.

btw @peruviangirl how did you find out about her??? Im pretty sure the press would have made a big deal about a new model (seriously we only have, like, two?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never heard of her! Her face is nothing special, but amazing legs! Also, I'm glad to see a hispanic model that LOOKS hispanic. I mean, Caroline Trentini, Adriana Lima, Ale Ambrosio... They are all pretty much white, not latin.

btw @peruviangirl how did you find out about her??? Im pretty sure the press would have made a big deal about a new model (seriously we only have, like, two?)

Caroline Trentini does look Caucasian. But both Adriana and Alessandra are olive skinned, at least for me, hehe. The thing is this Peruvian model, she looks "extremely latina", her skin is brownish, no offense. I'm not racist or anything, just stating facts-lol

Anyway, I didn't know about her until days ago. I saw her on MagalyTV. I don't watch that program but my dad watches it and as soon as I saw her I was like " thinpso, so skinny" and I memorised her name and therefore I googled her and stuff...haha

This girl is very poor. She said her dream was to become Victoria's secret angel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline Trentini does look Caucasian. But both Adriana and Alessandra are olive skinned, at least for me, hehe. The thing is this Peruvian model, she looks "extremely latina", her skin is brownish, no offense. I'm not racist or anything, just stating facts-lol

Anyway, I didn't know about her until days ago. I saw her on MagalyTV. I don't watch that program but my dad watches it and as soon as I saw her I was like " thinpso, so skinny" and I memorised her name and therefore I googled her and stuff...haha

This girl is very poor. She said her dream was to become Victoria's secret angel.

Oh, well Ale does look like the most hispanic of all Angels. Adriana has blue eyes so she's not really that convinving. It would be so cute if Marilyn became an Angel, but VS makes all their models gain weight somehow (they ruined Chanel Iman's lovely delicate frame! :mad:). So it'd be sad if she wasn't a thinspo anymore.
Anyway, her walk is a bit boring though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U31OBflB4xE