Marie Antionette

• Thread starter LittleMissLovelyBones
  • Start date
L

LittleMissLovelyBones

Ok, so who else finds this movie a major thinspiration?
Kiersten Dundst is tiny in the movie, and the dresses only make EVERYONE look good! There are a few scenes of her eating with Louis, and she just looks at him like "pig".
lol I love it.

the movie is amazing...but i always crave cupcakes afterwards and have a hard time keeping myself away from candy.

i love this movie. its so pretty! Ms Dunst looks good in the movie too, great inspiration.

omgg yessss! i love the part when she's naked in bed with the fan:drool: she looks amazing.

OMG the costumes!
marie_antoinette_screen1_large.jpg

headpiece-ma.jpg

marie-antoinette-2006-12-g.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
This film always makes me crave pretty pastries and cupcakes!! But I do love the film so much!

Loved the costumes in that movie!

Same! They were so lovely I even didn't care about the historical accuracy that much (coming from a history nerd who loves the French revolution bestest :p)

Same! They were so lovely I even didn't care about the historical accuracy that much (coming from a history nerd who loves the French revolution bestest :p)

Haha I am a history geek too! I used to roll my eyes at how unaccurate the film was but after seeing the costumes and all the colors I just ignored it!

Aaaaahh! Marie Antoinette! I LOVE it!
A whole freakin' movie in pastel colours, full of skinny women eating cake all the time! Forget sex, drugs & rock'n'roll, make it sex, cupcakes and pricey costumes! :luv::luv::luv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJ1vuUWprA :luv::luv:

OMG...I totally want to throw a party themed like this, come to think of it! Ahh!

Ooooh, you mustn't forget to invite me!

I'll be your prince! I mean I'm tall. Deep voice. And PCOS gives me the sexiest moustache ... ;)

RAWR!

This movie is a total dream - one of my favourites, it's visually stunning!
And I just love how delicate Kirsten Dunst looks :luvluv: