Mariah Carey

Noodle12

Rookie
Jan 23, 2012
USA
What a hot mess. She is a prime example of a fattie who thinks she's skinny. (ok ok she did just have some babies or something, but she wasn't skinny before she got knocked up either) I remember once upon a time in the early 90s when she was cute. These days she can't ever seem to cover her tits (or the rest of herself properly), and she always finds a way to activate my gag reflex.

I tried to put these in reverse chronological order, but some might be off a bit.

bet-honors-011412-21.jpg

mariah-carey-012110-7.jpg

Control those titties, girl:
mariah-carey-12319-9.jpg

I think this distaster got a lot of press:
35461PCN_Mariah11.jpg

35461PCN_Mariah2.jpg

FP_3922125_Carey_Mariah_AAR_103109.jpg

back when she was cute:
mariah-carey.jpg

oops

I just now realized that this post really belongs in takedowns. Is there a way to move it?

she always finds a way to activate my gag reflex.

Lol, that line made my day!! Mariah Carey is absolutely disgusting, I hate people who won't do anything about their weight, let alone admit it.
And about moving your post - I'm not really sure, but I don't think it matters. You can discuss anything in member articles.

I don't like the way she dresses...sometimes i really wonder if she can breathe in her clothes (and how does she get into that clothes anyway)?

Yes this belongs to the Takedowns, but never mind ^^ I think SG is the only one who can move threads.

Oh my god this is just gross. She makes me feel tiny and that's saying something... How the hell does she have the confidence to even show herself in public?! She should dress to impress not to activate our gag reflexes...

Last edited by a moderator:
But you have to admit, it takes balls to wear those kind of clothes in public, let alone being a celebrity
I'm kinda glad I don't have balls :oops: , seeing as I don't have the body just yet

I can never understand chubbier or even all out fat chicks who wear skimpy little clothing. It doesnt look nice. Dont they look in the mirror before leaving?:superpuke:

My fiance heard one of her songs, "Touch My Body" on the radio a while back, turned it off and muttered, "Absolutely not. Who would?"...

That still makes me laugh to this day. :lol:

Nick Cannon=chubby chaser.

She repulses me honestly. I always thought she was gross and super annoying. She is such a diva and she wears the most unflattering outfits that were probably designed for a stick thin 18 year old on halloween going to her first frat party.

My fiance heard one of her songs, "Touch My Body" on the radio a while back, turned it off and muttered, "Absolutely not. Who would?"...

:lol::lol::lol:

She's seriously in denial, and Nick Cannon is a C-list celebrity wanting some 'shine' (IMO, I guess he ended up with more 'shadow' though? :twisted:)