Mariacarla Boscono

Super Star
May 11, 2012
A very unique beauty. I think she was/is very talented and I remember hearing that she worked extremely hard too. She is perfect for Givenchy, and each season I will always hope that Givenchy uses her OG for their campaigns.

Mariacarla-Boscono-for-Givenchy-Dahlia-Noir.jpg

I love her in this shooting of Vogue Russia, July 2010..she's so classy, even when doing the sexy one ;)
mariacarla-boscono-in-bulgari-e-roberto-caval-L-1.jpeg

mariacarla-boscono-in-bulgari-e-roberto-caval-L-2.jpeg

mariacarla-boscono-in-bulgari-e-roberto-caval-L-3.jpeg

mariacarla-boscono-in-bulgari-e-roberto-caval-L-4.jpeg

mariacarla-boscono-in-bulgari-e-roberto-caval-L-5.jpeg

mariacarla-boscono-in-bulgari-e-roberto-caval-L-6.jpeg

I heard that MCB was a bit of an energetic nutcase. Apparently, she once destroyed a Givenchy couture dress (on accident!) backstage on the day of her birthday while she was dancing :lol: :lol:

I heard that MCB was a bit of an energetic nutcase. Apparently, she once destroyed a Givenchy couture dress (on accident!) backstage on the day of her birthday while she was dancing :lol: :lol:

sounds like something that would happen to me :nervous:

I know it's unprofessional, but I just loved it when she laughed at Moschino Cheap & Chic

She's just so adorable!

And agreed, Mariacarla IS the Givenchy girl, after Audrey Hepburn.

I remember when Carine Roitfeld said in a documentary that she wasn't that beautiful. I remember I got very angry because I think she has such an unique face

AHH! I'm so happy to see those covers. Her body looks great, and I love the little baby bangs on her. Has she been doing any fashion weeks this year?

Mariacarla was by far my favorite model about 10 years ago (even more maybe??) when I was in my early teens. She was EVERYWHERE then and could do a lot of different looks... her face is sort of doe-eyed but sometimes she can even be a bit spooky, rather than dolly. Spooky is always a good thing in my book.

AHH! I'm so happy to see those covers. Her body looks great, and I love the little baby bangs on her. Has she been doing any fashion weeks this year?

Mariacarla was by far my favorite model about 10 years ago (even more maybe??) when I was in my early teens. She was EVERYWHERE then and could do a lot of different looks... her face is sort of doe-eyed but sometimes she can even be a bit spooky, rather than dolly. Spooky is always a good thing in my book.

She hasn't shown up anywhere ywtet,, but hopefully she'll be at givenchy on sunday!!