Maria Sidorova and Lidia Fetisova

heylolyta

Rookie
Feb 9, 2014
CA
Honestly never heard from these models before.. But I loved the fairytale-esque photo shoot.
I was lmao reading the comment section of the article :hahano:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Models strip off and pose seductively with a BEAR for bizarre anti-hunting campaign

i don't really think much of the models but i would love to give that bear a cuddle. if only they were all so friendly and occupied large urban spaces. life would be much nicer.

Reactions: 1 user
i don't really think much of the models but i would love to give that bear a cuddle. if only they were all so friendly and occupied large urban spaces. life would be much nicer.
Agree, the bear looks lovely and I would love to cuddle him. Interesting photshoot.

I would like to cuddle with the bear too, I really like this photoshoot :grin:
So cute sitting hehe:
27E3EB1C00000578-0-image-m-31_1429778233515.jpg

And the comments!!!! :lol:
"hot kiss from russia, Moscow, Russia, 3 weeks ago:
In Russia all people have own bear... I am, for example, goes to supermarket on my bear, sometimes we drink togather vodka, sometomes wiskey, sometimes white or red wine from Crimea. My bear drink a little - 1-2 bottle of vodka, he espesially like it with red caviar."

Reactions: 1 users
I would like to cuddle with the bear too, I really like this photoshoot :grin:
So cute sitting hehe:
27E3EB1C00000578-0-image-m-31_1429778233515.jpg

And the comments!!!! :lol:
"hot kiss from russia, Moscow, Russia, 3 weeks ago:
In Russia all people have own bear... I am, for example, goes to supermarket on my bear, sometimes we drink togather vodka, sometomes wiskey, sometimes white or red wine from Crimea. My bear drink a little - 1-2 bottle of vodka, he espesially like it with red caviar."
:lol:
Seems I'm moving to Russia

Reactions: 1 user