Maria Kochetkova

VanityF

Rookie
Dec 9, 2014
UK
So I was not sure where to put this, and this section seemed the most appropriate.

Maria Kochetkova is my biggest instagram thin/fitspiration, and I thought I's share with the community. She is a Russian ballet dancer, who dances with the San Francisco ballet as far as I know. Not only is she tiny and fit, but also really funny in many of her posts. And that is saying nothing about what an amazing dancer she is - her videos are :bow:.

She also seems to be doing some ballet themed modelling sometimes.

RAXe0vd.png

FaAFsac.png

FTcQWKZ.png

sTJnrsf.png

Reactions: 1 users
I'm glad she's keeping a traditional figure. I've noticed far too many ballerinas are now trying to have a "healthy" body type. My classically-trained ballet teacher wanted us slim, but the more contemporary-ballet teachers want a bulkier body. The type of dance heavily influences the body type. I adore the original lithe bodies! And male ballet dancers have fantastic bodies too.

She seems to have been taught in Russia before she moved to SF, and Russian teachers are notorious for their tough(est) love.
QE2In1H.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Russian ballet teachers and their ballet schools are exemplary - their standards are what the ballet industry should only adhere to. The dedication and sacrifice to the art is part of the beauty.

Reactions: 3 users