Margaret Qualley

A73F25C1-F17F-403E-AD00-4A906FE6F6A8.jpeg

She’s a babe and love is love but I did not see this coming? I imagine their sex is just bone on bone :nervous:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
EF56CA2F-B73F-4EBE-9FE9-0F10B062F17B.jpeg
03807D6F-6E50-409C-86FD-F09178B9E74B.jpeg
DDF69143-B9EC-4983-A702-E79A523524DA.jpeg

I think Margaret is such a cute girl but I just wish she would have some variety in her facial expressions in the photo shoots she does. But also, wtf is that last one lol.

Reactions: 1 users
She’s an actress, not a model so...?
Regardless, she does a better job than Kendall Jenner if you ask me!

I agree, just saying that last pose is odd whether or not someone is a model lol. And my comment about me wishing she had more expressions in photoshoots is just me being picky because it’s a trend I noticed with her. Ultimately I do not hold her to the same standards as models.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
She is so cute! This video of her makes me chuckle I always love when people are equally as skinny in videos and in pics. Her arms :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Margaret has done motion capture for a music video, here's the link to the side by side video:
I've always found motion captures' behind the scenes very interesting, plus she is so beautiful and I love the way she moves and dances. She is extremely talented.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Love her 🤣 now that’s some proper hand-washing!

Is Cara Delevingne hopping from one it-girl to another to make weird videos? Referring to Kaia‘s thread here where someone asked the same question. Or are they all staying together?

she looks so good! im curious as to what her current habits are- i know in an interview she admitted struggling with an eating disorder in the past when she was studying ballet and then when she made the leap into modeling before acting

I love her so much but I started feeling bad about obsessing over her when she said she has/had an eating disorder in multiple interviews. I saw a few of her saying it in a video interview but of course, I can't find it now. Hopefully she's...better now mentally?

On the cover of Hunger Magazine (lol).
I’m thinking that they’ve softened her slightly, but she still looks so lovely. Her whole look is quite hard to describe because her face looks harsh and soft at the same time. I think that lends real versatility to her capability as a model (and makes me semi-honestly want to wear that space chicken themed costume she’s wearing)

Attachments

• 60D501FA-EACB-4CC0-8589-235D2C900D4D.jpeg
    60D501FA-EACB-4CC0-8589-235D2C900D4D.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 122