Male Models ^^

Beautiful face! But the ads for J.P Gaultier perfum Kokorico makes him look So GAY :run:

kokorico-jean-paul-gaultier.jpg

Haha He looks flaming, but I still adore him! I wonder if he is though, because he won't come out with his sexuality... :( I can only wish that he isn't!

Do you also have a favourite male model?

I like Baptiste Giabiconi, I think he's super hot and he has a stunning face.
omg, that middle photo looks so much like a complete jerk I know in real life. Scary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baptiste is really good looking yum! But my favorite has to be Jon Kortajarena!
I have a thing for the spanish men. He is soooo fine!

Totally agree! my boyfriend recently bumped into him at the airport, and they even had a little chat and everything! (thank God I wasnt there! haha :p), and my BF is very masculine, I mean, he exudes testosterone and he said, he doesnt think that Jon Kortajarena is gay at all ;)

Oh and I forgot, my all time favorite one is Mat Gordon, damn he is hot! :drool:

Attachments

• photo-33030.jpg
    photo-33030.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 76
most time, i dont like male models, some are not so much bigger than me! but some of the bigger ones, :luv: :kiss:

I really really think Francisco Lachowski, Ryan Taylor, Adrien Sahores and Jarek Pietka portray my perfect man ideal. Thoe guys are beyond hot.

I also really love how open women are about their crushes (regarding the tumblr "Fashion industry confessions")-but imagine the shitstorm a guy would get for stating exactly the same stuff about his favourite female model or celeb!