Malaika Firth

MFirth6_V_10aug11_pr_b.jpg
OMG!!! Does she have jaundice???!!!:wtf:

cwbc.jpg

Errr.... no. Thank Goodness!:grin:

I didn't know about her, but her body is amazing :bow:

I actually love her most in her natural shots and with curly hair. :kiss:

Spectacular body! :bow:
Pretty face, but I feel it looks better with little to no make up on and when smiling - she has such a cute smile. :luv:

OO!!! I live her she's got an odd alien like face but I love it !

what a waste :mad:

xBQyisg.jpg
jcROOk0.jpg

who looks at that face and that body and thinks "oh we should cover up her flawless body, stick her in a ridiculous outfit, add a dumb smiley face balloon, and put her in pink"?!?!?!

xBQyisg.jpg
jcROOk0.jpg

who looks at that face and that body and thinks "oh we should cover up her flawless body, stick her in a ridiculous outfit, add a dumb smiley face balloon, and put her in pink"?!?!?!
Is that outfit supposed to make us want to buy it? :wtf:

xBQyisg.jpg
jcROOk0.jpg

Agree! I was happy for her to be in VS, then I looked at the outfit.. What the hell! She has the most perfect legs, face etc etc.. Such a shame!

xBQyisg.jpg
jcROOk0.jpg

Exactly!! I wish they would've put her in something that looked nice. They had Cara wearing something revealing (with such a terrible body), and they put Malaika in this?? Malaika's body is A+, what were they thinking :mad:

Malaika is too beautiful for this tackiness! They also gave the ugliest outfits to Karlie, Jac, Caroline BN, etc. why do that to the models who are actually beautiful? :rolleyes:

Malaika+Firth+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+iQvn0IvLROTl.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
"A Woman of Spirit"
The Edit by Net-A-Porter May 2015
Photographer: Chris Colls
Styling: Natalie Brewster

ciZYdoVl.jpg

5OLavzkl.jpg

ymyJQi6l.jpg

ScpjrHDl.jpg

AFt9tMPl.jpg
huM74Pel.jpg