Magic Mike

Super Star
May 11, 2012
I watched this last Friday and it was so hot. It was like 95% stripping and 5% plot, but I loved it anyway :grin:

omfg Alex Pettyfer was so hot in this. Like every time he was onscreen I couldn't take my eyes off of his face (unless he was stripping, then I couldn't take my eyes off of his super sexy body :bow:). Highlight of the movie: seeing his ass :luv: He can practice his moves on me any day :sneaky:

And WOW @ Channing Tatum! Like, everyone was great, but Channing's performance was just amazing. Stripping I mean (didn't even pay attention to his acting :p). He seriously looked like a legit dancer that just happened to be stripping while he was dancing. His dancing was so amazing, it left me more awe-struck than his flawfree body.

The biggest thing I didn't like was the ending, because it left me with so many unanswered questions. Can't wait for the sequel!

Yeah, I wanna see it so badly! Anyways, it turns out he actually used to be a stripper/dancer. I posted a link to a video, for those of you interested ;) At first it's just him dancing and then he actually starts stripping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYoNK0oLUuI
Enjoy!

omg this movie.... :luv:

Why, oh why, did I have to pick this movie when my mom dragged me to the theater...:facepalm: veerrrry hot but slightly awkward...:oops:

I saw it and was really disappointed. I mean, yeah the stripping was hot, Channing really knows how to dance but at some point it gets boring, repeated. The story plot/lines was really weak. I heard they're supposed to film a sequel and I can't think of what they could possibly invent to pursue the story and make it different, more interesting. I really doubt I'll go see the second movie if there will be one.

I saw it.

Here are some eCards summarizing my thoughts about this movie...

i-want-to-see-magic-mike-for-the-compelling-storyline-said-no-woman-ever-confession-ecard-someecards-com-cb3d5fa6-sz500x350-animate.png

vibrator-magic-mike-channing-tatum-movies-ecards-someecards.png

I just watched it. It was painful.

1) It looked like a student film.
2) Dialogue was not engaging. In fact it was so dry you could see people whipping out their phones to text during the non-stripping scenes.
3) Plot lumbered on like an injured animal.
4) The pig was the best part of the movie.
5) The dancing was more like Step Up without clothes and more crotch thrusting.
6) Cody Horn is a blonde Kristen Stewart. She permanently looks pissed off.

The only thing, apart from the stripping parts, that I liked were the background action. Somehow the background action was more compelling than the foreground dialogue. Like the Tarzan guy doing random taichi, Matthew McConaughey convulsing etc.

I saw it.

Here are some eCards summarizing my thoughts about this movie...

i-want-to-see-magic-mike-for-the-compelling-storyline-said-no-woman-ever-confession-ecard-someecards-com-cb3d5fa6-sz500x350-animate.png

Hahaha! I love this one. The movie, while lacking plot or storyline, was amazingly hot and long overdue. There are so many sexed up movies out there for fans of the female physique, but very little selection available showcasing flawlessly sexy men. I could watch Channing dance all night! :luv: Damn!

This was the best thing that's ever happened. Channing Tatum is the single greatest ride ever. Just wow.

My friends and I went to a preview showing and everyone had brought their own drink and g strings to throw at the screen. Priceless!

I just saw it yesterday, and I found it... entertaining. As in, entertaining for the lower part, not exactly for my head and mind. The storyline is simple and foreseeable, but the actors really make up for it.

Did you hear about some troll putting up the "Caution, wet floor" sign in front of every cinema theatre showing this movie? I couldn´t stop laughing. :lol:

I just saw it yesterday, and I found it... entertaining. As in, entertaining for the lower part, not exactly for my head and mind. The storyline is simple and foreseeable, but the actors really make up for it.

Did you hear about some troll putting up the "Caution, wet floor" sign in front of every cinema theatre showing this movie? I couldn´t stop laughing. :lol:

hahah! :lol: so classic.