Magdalena Frackowiak

twitter pic

Magdalena Frackowiak: "my polish gang!!! :)"

magda2.jpg

Magdalena Frąckowiak by Zuza Krajewska & Bartek Wieczorek for PANI 9/2012
p6mI4CxqHrE.jpg

when I get home from uni, or if someone has them and wants to post them now, I'll post the rest of the editorial for PANI the pictures are flawless imo, especially the menswear inspired shots

Probably not very nice, probably shouldn't say it but...she looks like a vampire bat.

D1346385066187797_1.jpg
[/IMG]

As I sa in the description, this photo was taken for VS... Since when does Magdalena work for VS? Did I miss something?

As I sa in the description, this photo was taken for VS... Since when does Magdalena work for VS? Did I miss something?

She has been working for VS for a while now. I am not sure how long, but she was in the 2010 fashion show.
I think that is why she gained some weight.

Sometimes I think if I could have anyones face and body in the whole world it would be Magdalenas. Her bonestructure is to die for I can watch her face forever. And that body, it must feel amazing to walk in her legs and see that body in the mirror. Also the way she talks the way she dresses everything about her. She just makes me happy by existing. I sound so creepy but it's true, I hope her career will last forever. THE WORLD ALWAYS NEEDS MORE MAGDALENA.