Magdalena Frackowiak

This is so awkward ... I appreciate how young she looks, but not how immature this new "bitches" thing is ... :slinkout:

Reactions: 1 user
Ugh she is really shooting herself in the foot. At first with her skin like a queen videos, I thought they were great and it would be great for her to build her brand around her youthful glow, jewelry designs, fashion, and art (which she also posts on), but her IG definitely took a turn for the tacky. I think she desperately needs a PR intern (or anyone remotely professional) to manager her account.
Also I have to say what I have seen wasn't terrible (Snej still wins that race), it's just not in good taste. It is like the sassiness you probably encounter while working and joking around in the circles of the industry...but outside of that inner circle it doesn't project the best image (for someone who's face and image is their brand to book work and build relationships with clients). On the other hand her hotel and art photos are quite nice...so she is not devoid of good taste, she just needs to focus her posts to paint herself in a better light and she won't face such a backlash from media. Also, why were there a few posts of her selling her things from a month or so ago (Cartier watch, leopard jacket (size 40)?) It was like someone hacked her account? I was so confused. Oh Magdalena....

• Agree
She looks so sweet here. :flower:

C5127401-480A-4FE4-8552-F6B5D0620270.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
34286414_2059541577641256_5100579117779124224_n.jpg

MDC did an article on her "best quotes" but they are the worst. I rather dislike this side of Magda F. Much prefer her being snarky to interviewers about asking stupid questions :eyeroll:

But good on her for finding another way to make money and stay relevant (although her beauty and reputation and years of working in the industry should be enough!)

• Agree
Busted :rolleyes:

Also, since CF is on/off private on IG, I screenshotted one of the pictures for reference. She mostly just made her neck longer.

Attachments

• Näyttökuva 2018-11-28 kello 15.54.41.png.jpg
    Näyttökuva 2018-11-28 kello 15.54.41.png.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Näyttökuva 2018-11-28 kello 15.54.43.png.jpg
    Näyttökuva 2018-11-28 kello 15.54.43.png.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 84
What in the world....:wtf:

If I could just ask her one question : why Magdalena? WHY?
the “old” classy version of her is always going to be a true inspiration but this.. no wonder I haven’t checked her insta since months, I guess I didn’t missed out anything...
I don’t get it, what is going on with her, maybe since she stopped modeling she feels like she need to prove that she still a hot girl or something? I don’t get it. She’s an amazing woman but I’m afraid it’s only the look, and nothing else.

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Oh my gosh you guys need to go watch Magda's Instagram story. She uploaded a rant defending herself and calling out one of the women in her comments who scolded her for using a little photoshop. I agreed with what she said for the most part, but one line she said was "You want to vomit? Go to the toilet and vomit with your negativity, but don't vomit on other people!" With her accent and attitude it was too perfect and I literally laughed out loud.
IMG_3341.PNG
IMG_3342.PNG

Reactions: 1 users
God, people just love tearing down pretty skinny hot girls every chance they get. Thats the smallest amount of photoshop i have ever seen on a model. Shes monumentally less photoshopped than most other instagram models and cover models.
Also, shes so naturally beautiful in her rants. So dewy and youthful

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users