HfWiJ79.jpg

0Fc9SYA.jpg

1kBYaqF.jpg

06c2COa.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 6.20.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 6.26.03 PM.png

I hope I will look this good when I'm 33, or at least have enough money to prevent the aging process :p

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
If this woman:

were supermodel, she would be Magdalena Frackowiak:

I love her.

• Funny
  • Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users
To me, her inner thighs and waist look a little photoshopped... The bathroom sink looks weird on the left side and her thighs look “uneven” if you zoom in on them

omg SO many curved lines. the floor tiles, the wall tiles , the leg of the sink, asymmetry between the corners of the sink. Sort it out Magda.

Anyone else find her 'Queen of fucking everything' persona grating? I have always loved her as a model and found the diva act cute to start with, but it's just too much now, seems excessively hostile, insecure, and attention seeking.

• Agree
Reactions: 14 users
Her new persona is dumb to me. She should stay to modeling or jewellery.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
omg SO many curved lines. the floor tiles, the wall tiles , the leg of the sink, asymmetry between the corners of the sink. Sort it out Magda.

Anyone else find her 'Queen of fucking everything' persona grating? I have always loved her as a model and found the diva act cute to start with, but it's just too much now, seems excessively hostile, insecure, and attention seeking.

Absolutely. New Snejana in the making.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
I love her but I can’t help but agree with Sabine and Sore. The act is beating a dead horse. Not to mention the incredibly bad (and obvious) photo editing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I think the 'bitch magda" videos were funny at first but the more she does it, the more contrived/less enjoyable they are, and the more "public" of a persona she becomes, the less interesting she is to me. Part of her allure (and models of that era in general) is her mystery and ambiguity.

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
Perhaps this is somewhat redundant because we all agree on this, but oh my goodness that "I'm a diva, bitch this bitch that, snap my fingers, click my tongue, yas qween" shtick is getting endlessly tiresome. She probably saw all the positive reactions she was getting and just thought "oh wow I'm getting so much attention, I'm gonna go with this...."

Stop beating the very dead horse.

On a side note, does anyone else get extremely irritated when people talk in this lingo? So many people on my campus talk to me like this and all I can think is "are we even speaking the same language?"

• Agree
I had to unfollow her on IG. As aesthetic as she is it doesn't make up for how obnoxious she's been lately :meh:

• Agree