Magdalena Frackowiak

What happened to her face?
Rhetorical question? I find it hard to detect through text so I'll answer regardless. To me her face seems awkwardly stiff from botox and fillers. And 'assuming' (politically correctly stated) her mental health would be declining, this perhaps shows in her face as well. Anyone any other ideas what it could be?

Reactions: 1 user
botox and fillers, mental health
The selfie she posted looks like a filter that also makes your skin look blurred and often has that big lips slanted eyes effect. No idea if she actually has gotten work done, but wouldnt be surprised either

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I have some assumptions about her creepy behavior over the past few months and I'm not sure if it's just "mental health issue".

I've recently researched some things about spiritualism and the meditation associated with opening the Third Eye and other chakras.
Based on her previous posts, it seems that she played with things that weren’t jokes. There are consequences if certain rituals are performed in the wrong way and I think she fucked with those things.

Look at this picture. Inscription "some are chosen to be awaken" at the place where the Third Eye is located. When she said "awaken, she meant about spiritual awakening.
There is also a connection between spiritual activities and psychosis. I'm not going to say that she had psychosis because I'm not an expert in that field, but obviously she has experienced some very negative consequences.

I read that people who force the opening of the Third Eye can experience these side effects:
  • increased sensitivity of all five senses
  • difficulties falling asleep
  • increased anxiety levels
  • vivid, bizarre dreams and nightmares
  • detachment from reality
  • headaches
  • unwanted, sudden astral projections
  • erratic and chaotic behavior
... and more.

This is her most recent post:

4F85EC4D-CEDB-4C35-9D32-6DD9DA2F2224.jpeg

She doesn't post such horrifying posts anymore but I'm still worried...

• WTF
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
I have some assumptions about her creepy behavior over the past few months and I'm not sure if it's just "mental health issue".

I've recently researched some things about spiritualism and the meditation associated with opening the Third Eye and other chakras.
Based on her previous posts, it seems that she played with things that weren’t jokes. There are consequences if certain rituals are performed in the wrong way and I think she fucked with those things.

Look at this picture. Inscription "some are chosen to be awaken" at the place where the Third Eye is located. When she said "awaken, she meant about spiritual awakening.
There is also a connection between spiritual activities and psychosis. I'm not going to say that she had psychosis because I'm not an expert in that field, but obviously she has experienced some very negative consequences.

I read that people who force the opening of the Third Eye can experience these side effects:
  • increased sensitivity of all five senses
  • difficulties falling asleep
  • increased anxiety levels
  • vivid, bizarre dreams and nightmares
  • detachment from reality
  • headaches
  • unwanted, sudden astral projections
  • erratic and chaotic behavior
... and more.

This is her most recent post:

View attachment 111264

She doesn't post such horrifying posts anymore but I'm still worried...
Kinda worried about you after this post tbh

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users
Magda making a comeback at Schiaparelli FW23 Couture.
1688397641810.jpeg

I'd be interested to see if she does any more runway and I hope she's doing well now.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Michael Kors. I like this makeup on her; she looks fresh and not oversculpted.

m7AtFf0.jpg
ywMvVCU.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Recent polaroid (via Models.com)
IcD6dVq.jpg

ODDA Magazine F/W 2023
bOTvKWB.jpg

Schiaparelli S/S 2024 (legs :luv:)
TWmUJOQ.jpg
YTF95CL.jpg

• Love