Made in Chelsea

Cmac

Rookie
Feb 8, 2012
Scotland
Now, I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I do follow this show. It's kinda like the London version of the Hills for those of you who are not based in the UK. Basically privileged trust fund babies who run around wreaking havoc, sleeping with each other, going on holiday and causing lots and lots of drama. Car crash reality tv at it's best :grin:

Here's an intro to some of the characters, one of whom just got married to pro green....

Millie-Mackintosh-2264923.jpg

180.jpg

I actually think she's got a really beautiful face when she's super thin. Tends to go Mischa-like with a bit more weight...

Louise Thompson

tumblr_mc3x7sDyRT1qzjizro1_500.jpg

showbiz_louise_thompson_loaded_1.jpg

article-2064501-0EE4F01600000578-133_306x423.jpg

andy%20and%20louise--z.jpg

c9c1b045-b7cd-4e29-b0c8-6176514fc17c_louise-thompson-spencer-matthews-new-girlfriend-stephanie-pratt.jpg

Definitely not a thinspo, but she is absolutely tiny, so this doesn't exactly help.

Kimberley

kimberley-garner-hummingbird-1.jpg

Kimberley_bikini.jpg

kimberley-garner-bikini-pics-shoot-barbados-3.jpg

She looks skinnier in the show, will try find some screen shots later. I am now late for work though! Oops!

I've seen a few episodes and know friends that know a couple of people from the show. From what I've heard it's all a bunch of rubbish. I have to say I'm not impressed at all. The show is tacky and none of the girls are skinny. Oh and they're making all the spots in London where I hangout popular so now I have to go find some other places.

I've seen a few episodes and know friends that know a couple of people from the show. From what I've heard it's all a bunch of rubbish. I have to say I'm not impressed at all. The show is tacky and none of the girls are skinny. Oh and they're making all the spots in London where I hangout popular so now I have to go find some other places.

As a city girl stuck in the country... I really just like seeing the sights of London and any of the other places they end up going :oops:

Oh and they're making all the spots in London where I hangout popular so now I have to go find some other places.

THIS.

I'll admit, this was a guilty pleasure of mine but the past couple of series have just left me...ugh. I feel like everyone who classified as skinny on the show gained or left.
This pretty much sums up how I feel about the show now:
tumblr_mltxcowzr71soyt7jo1_500.jpg

Funny you should start this thread now, I was at Tonteria in Sloane Square last night and Andy and Stevie from the show were there. Stevie got chucked out for (among other things) making out with a girl on top of the bar and getting too drunk. Andy is most certainly not still with Louise (if he ever was) because he was all over this other girl. They were both very short and terribly dressed...

I've met Mark Francis before and he's even funnier in real life...

Funny you should start this thread now, I was at Tonteria in Sloane Square last night and Andy and Stevie from the show were there. Stevie got chucked out for (among other things) making out with a girl on top of the bar and getting too drunk. Andy is most certainly not still with Louise (if he ever was) because he was all over this other girl. They were both very short and terribly dressed...

I've met Mark Francis before and he's even funnier in real life...

I would have never thought Stevie to act like that, he's always the guy in the background on the show. As for Andy and Louise, I wanted them to be together just because of how Spencer treated her and Andy looked like he was completely smitten with Louise. Also, I've heard the same thing about Marc Francis from some people that have met him a couple of times.