Maartje Verhoef

arms :luvluv:
dvf-backstage-s18-15.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
In fairness, this girl has been stalked for at least the past month and must be haven't a really stressful time. Whoever it is has been posting death/rape threats relentlessly on everyone of her instagram posts (most are deleted now, but this crazy fuck always comes back with different accounts) but it's scary as hell and I really hope she is getting legal help and gets this to stop. View attachment 17218
Wait, sorry to bring this back up, but I'm really curious about this... this is so terrible; was this on Maartje's or Gigi's account? Is it still there?

Maartje for Zimmermann Resort 17 - she looks good but this was shot in May-ish? Zimmermann always airbrushes any muscle tone out of their pictures, so hard to see how lean her legs are. As always, waist is enviable.

MAARTJE03.jpg

MAARTJE06.jpg

22179780_1628795603821805_6721128768434656591_o.jpg

22256758_1628795630488469_461304253085069958_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Maartje for Zimmermann Resort 17 - she looks good but this was shot in May-ish? Zimmermann always airbrushes any muscle tone out of their pictures, so hard to see how lean her legs are. As always, waist is enviable.

MAARTJE03.jpg

MAARTJE06.jpg

22179780_1628795603821805_6721128768434656591_o.jpg

22256758_1628795630488469_461304253085069958_o.jpg
Love love LOVE

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Love this! It reminds me of Vodianova's GUCCI Eau de Parfum ad by Testino. Obviously less sexy, but there is something about the colours and her expression.

• Agree
Thick thighs. She's toned up though. I think she is trying for a VS body and it's working. Not meant as an insult really, she has the right look and it's $$$.
I feel like that's an unfortunate body shape to have, because you can't really control where you lose weight from. If she lost weight on her thighs she'd have to lose weight overall, which means her upper body would reach "scary thin" territory (people freak out when they see a ribcage;)) before her thighs would get skinny, thus killing her commercial appeal. I have the same problem with my arms.. I carry more weight there no matter how much I exercise and they always look disproportionate to the rest of my body. I might be wrong though- is there a way for pear shapes to lose weight on their hips and thighs without losing more weight everywhere else?

• Agree
I feel like that's an unfortunate body shape to have, because you can't really control where you lose weight from. If she lost weight on her thighs she'd have to lose weight overall, which means her upper body would reach "scary thin" territory (people freak out when they see a ribcage;)) before her thighs would get skinny, thus killing her commercial appeal.

Believe me I know how it works. I was just commenting that she has thick thighs. I was not saying she should lose more just because of the thighs.

I personally feel she would look better if she lost more, but that is just my taste. If I were her agent, I would (with dollar bills in my eyes) tell her she looks perfect for (this week's) VS castings. Pretty sure that's what they want for her next.

I have the same problem with my arms.. I carry more weight there no matter how much I exercise and they always look disproportionate to the rest of my body. I might be wrong though- is there a way for pear shapes to lose weight on their hips and thighs without losing more weight everywhere else?

No.. you can add muscle to areas but you can't "spot reduce" fat*. There are other members way smarter than me about medical stuff, maybe they will explain why. :)

*without lipo

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I feel like that's an unfortunate body shape to have, because you can't really control where you lose weight from. If she lost weight on her thighs she'd have to lose weight overall, which means her upper body would reach "scary thin" territory (people freak out when they see a ribcage;)) before her thighs would get skinny, thus killing her commercial appeal. I have the same problem with my arms.. I carry more weight there no matter how much I exercise and they always look disproportionate to the rest of my body. I might be wrong though- is there a way for pear shapes to lose weight on their hips and thighs without losing more weight everywhere else?
I think Blanca Padilla its a great example of that body type BUT with the years and the right workouts she have managed to literally have the perfect proportions.

Here is a 2015 photo
dolce_gabbana_desfile_1-a.jpg

And I don't need to upload a recent picture, we all know how lovely her thighs are now :p

Reactions: 1 user
I think Blanca Padilla its a great example of that body type BUT with the years and the right workouts she have managed to literally have the perfect proportions.

Here is a 2015 photo
View attachment 26238
And I don't need to upload a recent picture, we all know how lovely her thighs are now :p
I had no idea she looked like this! This gave me so much motivation right now! Thank you for posting this! I’m this body type and I am now off to research for her workout routines...!

Back to Maartje, I really don’t see her face/look fitting for VS, I hope she’d book more editorial rather than going the opposite direction.

Back to Maartje, I really don’t see her face/look fitting for VS, I hope she’d book more editorial rather than going the opposite direction.

What a stellar idea to offer your opinion as equally valid as that of an actual booker.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users