Maartje Verhoef

IMG_1788.JPG
Saw her last September after Fendi fashion show. She looked beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
1sphCsq.jpg

(DSquared2 Menswear S/S 2018)

I didn't pay attention to the men's shows so only saw this now. Her legs look so big. Maybe it's the pants? :nervous:

1sphCsq.jpg

(DSquared2 Menswear S/S 2018)

I didn't pay attention to the men's shows so only saw this now. Her legs look so big. Maybe it's the pants? :nervous:
She has been looking bigger to me lately, especially in the legs and compared to the pictures of Marjan at the same show. The pants probably don't help though, and I might just be imagining her gaining

Reactions: 1 user
She has been looking bigger to me lately, especially in the legs and compared to the pictures of Marjan at the same show. The pants probably don't help though, and I might just be imagining her gaining

These pictures are from her Glass Magazine cover. I don't think you're imagining anything, her legs look big.

19429359_902383803232934_1623964625387126784_n_1_.jpg

6.jpg
3.jpg

Maartje is still pretty skinny, any weight gain is still rather unnoticeable. She looks to be working out a lot though!!

I thought the first one was Gigi :badgirl:
In fairness, this girl has been stalked for at least the past month and must be haven't a really stressful time. Whoever it is has been posting death/rape threats relentlessly on everyone of her instagram posts (most are deleted now, but this crazy fuck always comes back with different accounts) but it's scary as hell and I really hope she is getting legal help and gets this to stop.
IMG_3822.PNG

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users
In fairness, this girl has been stalked for at least the past month and must be haven't a really stressful time. Whoever it is has been posting death/rape threats relentlessly on everyone of her instagram posts (most are deleted now, but this crazy fuck always comes back with different accounts) but it's scary as hell and I really hope she is getting legal help and gets this to stop. View attachment 17218
Sorry for the horrible grammar, my autocorrect has been fucking with me and I can't edit anymore :slap:

Last edited:
In fairness, this girl has been stalked for at least the past month and must be haven't a really stressful time. Whoever it is has been posting death/rape threats relentlessly on everyone of her instagram posts (most are deleted now, but this crazy fuck always comes back with different accounts) but it's scary as hell and I really hope she is getting legal help and gets this to stop. View attachment 17218

I noticed it like a year ago, thought he would stop by now but no :/ Seriously, Ive never seen another model be harassed like this.