xJnAfaN.jpg

LjOoBcx.jpg

5ZxnnUK.jpg

4xMWd2G.jpg

j0pgU8P.jpg

yEKkonh.jpg

KsKRdDO.jpg

sAdpJ5x.jpg

She has lost some weight in the past year, though I think she could stand to lose a few more pounds - but I quite like her face. She seems to be everywhere this year. Here she is for Chanel:

I agree she could definitely stand to lose some. She has a nice facial structure, but her body looks kind of clunky to me. I love her face and the freckles in this picture
lunab.PNG

Reactions: 1 user
I like her! She has really pretty eyes <3

Her legs look pretty good here-
large-1491566208-c8f9c681df619ef5ff839af039df4ce8.jpg

Loving her cheekbones in this picture!
interview_luna_bijl_cover_girl_du_numero_d_aout_de_vogue_paris_4_3739_north_499x_white.png

Her arms though.... :luvluv:

Camille24July14-9352-2.jpg

she is really pretty,although her face is abit 'large'idk

• Agree
IMO she's pretty but.. girl next door pretty.
As mentioned above, if she dropped a few pounds I might be a bit more interested.
Next.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Alexandre Vauthier SS18 Ready-to-Wear lookbook:

IMG_3889.JPG
IMG_3890.JPG
IMG_3891.JPG
IMG_3892.JPG
IMG_3893.JPG
IMG_3894.JPG
IMG_3895.JPG
IMG_3897.JPG
IMG_3898.JPG
IMG_3900.JPG

I personally think she has toned up/lost a bit and has been very active this season!

She lost,but I truly hope she doesn't stop here because she still has to work a lot and tone up more.

• Agree
IMG_7919.PNG

(I wanted to take more screenshots but she deleted it shortly after)
Her story was screenshots of the previous posts about how she needs to lose a bit and then she said "just wanted to let everyone know that this is happening" or something.

Oh hi Luna. :p

Last edited:
  • Funny
Seriously don't get upset about this, girl.
You're beautiful :)

View attachment 18731

(I wanted to take more screenshots but she deleted it shortly after)
Her story was screenshots of the previous posts about how she needs to lose a bit and then she said "just wanted to let everyone know that this is happening" or something.

Oh hi Luna. :p
Seriously? "Just wanted to let everyone know this is happening" That's ridiculous. That statement makes me think that she's trying to equate anonymous online gossip in a members only community that she went out of her way to find with the legitimate surging movement against sexual harassment/assault in entertainment, modeling, etc. Luna, those two things are in no way the same. Apples and oranges sweetie...

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
to find with the legitimate surging movement against sexual harassment/assault in entertainment, modeling, etc.
I think it was more about "body shaming" her... although nothing really bad has been said, why don't they just take this as constructive criticism

I still think she is stunning. The Vogue Paris cover is seriously the best Vogue cover I've ever seen.

• Disagree
Maybe she was just disappointed when she saw her thread only had 8 posts

Afterall this is the most activity her thread has seen :hahano:

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users
I think it was more about "body shaming" her... although nothing really bad has been said, why don't they just take this as constructive criticism
exactly. as already said,she is pretty,but losing a bit of weight would take her on the next level. and after all,her looks are her job.
her actions will have an impact on her future,not ours. so,it definitely should be taken as a constructive criticism...

Bump :shy:

I know she is not popular here cause she's not skinny (although she's looking better than before), but apart from her body I actually like her. And she is pretty successful as well. :flower:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users