Luma Grothe

Her eyes are a MUA dreams, those sockets, those brows, like I seriously picture myself doing all sorts of creative things and everything comin out perfectly, because genes and good skincare.

madre mia that face is getting better with each new day, unreal,

pH0i4Z1.jpg

smTaHWJ.jpg

2GsbItm.jpg

183958-detailp.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Luma is a nice girl, but surely she can see she's being used for ulterior motives?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Luma is a nice girl, but surely she can see she's being used for ulterior motives?

I mean on one hand kind of, but I think the fact that Luma is barely in that video says a lot. Like if I was a major Luma fan to the point of looking for her videos on youtube, I wouldn't go back to that girls domain.

Or maybe the girl is too stupid to be good at manipulating...like who doesn't know what a quiche is? Like Starbucks sells them.

• Agree

I mean on one hand kind of, but I think the fact that Luma is barely in that video says a lot. Like if I was a major Luma fan to the point of looking for her videos on youtube, I wouldn't go back to that girls domain.

Or maybe the girl is too stupid to be good at manipulating...like who doesn't know what a quiche is? Like Starbucks sells them.

At least it's greater exposure for Luma? Even though this girl's # of subscribers are low.

She's working on a lot of projects with L'oreal.

I don't see her as very HF, personally. More beauty realm of work.

Anyone know if VS have any further business with her?

After D&G last week:
She seemed a little bit snob (she pretended not to hear a girl who was calling her to ask her a selfie when she clearly heard that girl. She was focused only on photographs and didn't care about normal people)

Attachments

• IMG_0837.JPG
    IMG_0837.JPG
    767.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0838.JPG
    IMG_0838.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    603.1 KB · Views: 113
  • Love
After D&G last week:
She seemed a little bit snob (she pretended not to hear a girl who was calling her to ask her a selfie when she clearly heard that girl. She was focused only on photographs and didn't care about normal people)

If that stunning face can make me overlook her thighs at VSFS, it can definitely make me overlook her attitude too