Luma Grothe

That silk dress is absolutely perfect on her, and it's the same color as her eyes:luvluv: her face is stunningly beautiful and delicate

Really? I hate that silk dress. I think it looks so ill-fitted. But it is a pretty color

Really? I hate that silk dress. I think it looks so ill-fitted. But it is a pretty color
I liked not so much the bottom but the top part - it reminded me of the original silk dress trend when Kate Moss wore a lot of them. It might just be that it shows off how her bone structure is so prominent but tiny, so she can look better in the styles that on their own or on someone bigger would fall flat

I liked not so much the bottom but the top part - it reminded me of the original silk dress trend when Kate Moss wore a lot of them.

That's what I LIKE about it. I just wish she had continued the minimalist 90s trend and gone with neutral makeup and hair down and looking sleek but natural. I think it would have made a lot more sense with that dress.

Reactions: 1 users
idk why I spent so much time on this but this part- I just want to clip it back or snip it off! Is this just the way silk tends to hang? Like a byproduct of the fabric?
Luma+Grothe+L+Oreal+Paris+Blue+Obsession+Party+ilKJdIa2kBlx.jpg

THAT FACE

Redemption Spring/Summer 2017 Paris

bTd06hK.jpg

EhuyIfI.jpg

23-redemption-2017-rtw.jpg

Emanuel Ungaro Spring/Summer 2017 Paris
UNG0118.jpg

Jeremy Scott Spring/Summer 2017 New York
UMB1385.jpg

Cushnie et Ochs Spring/Summer 2017 New York
CUS0465.jpg

Public School Spring/Summer 2017 New York
07-public-school-spring-17.jpg

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I have to say her body isn't the best but she is hands down my favorite inspiration. All yall can have Sasha and Queen V, but damn, every time I'm on a run I think of her love and lemons photoshoot and go harder.

...also I know I'll never look like Sasha or Vlada so that may factor in.

If they will give her not a fugly, tacky, short decent, leg-covering outfit, she will be the personified version of an angel. I can't wait to see a natural sexy woman between the pouty poseurs. :twisted: She will own them all !

AhmdWFk.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Her body could do with some work...

XBgOEypa.jpg
f8x0Ejzm.jpg
xVnUP82T.jpg

t1V0UmhE.jpeg

But her face! She's still so sexyyyy :luv:
I like her look a lot more when there's less.. glam make up.

o5eoyRYm.jpg
vs
Lowebjmf.jpg

I think for a Brazilian (model) she is quite petite ( somehow I have never seen more than a handful skinny women from there, most Brazilians celebrate their curves, a Giselle was a one in a Million Gazelle, but you see a lot of Cintias there ) back to Luma,
As she does work out, and her body actually has toned up a bit, she won't change her sport programme/diet, I mean her career is about to peak next month. She has done much right in the last years.

I'm glad someone finally said it. Her legs are definitely not her best feature.
Yeah, because she's a shortie. But she was signed for that stunning face. I think she got a makeup contract while she was a fairly new model. Veterans (or wannabe celeb-nepo-insta-whores) are usually the ones who get contracts (and there aren't that many these days).

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users