Luma Grothe

Really? I've only seen Emily in Gone Girl so that may not be the best depiction of her looks wise but upon googling her I don't find her attractive at all, whereas I find Luma to be unbelievably beautiful so I didn't see much resemblance
I think Luma has crazy bone structure where Emily is just a big boobie brainless brunette. :slutboobs: Obvs not a fan of Emily. Luma is crazy beautiful... like a doll.

Really? I've only seen Emily in Gone Girl so that may not be the best depiction of her looks wise but upon googling her I don't find her attractive at all, whereas I find Luma to be unbelievably beautiful so I didn't see much resemblance

Emily is also the 'hot one' from Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines music video. There's a thread on her in the models section. It probably belongs in takedowns though.
http://www.skinnygossip.com/community/threads/emily-ratajkowski.6353/page-3#post-199903

I guess if you tilt your head and squint they look alike with their big lips and almond eyes, but like @ZeroDiet I think Luma Grothe is just drop dead gorgeous, while Emily is a bit vulgar?

Why is it that any woman who bares her boobs are instantly considered brainless? :facepalm:
Perhaps I wasn't clear; that wasn't meant to be a general statement for all women, just Emily specifically. And it has nothing to do with her boobs, but what comes out of her mouth.

Last edited:
It's the ones with large boobs that are almost always categorized as that. The ones with small boobs don't get that whatsoever.

I'd like to take a moment to get (satirically) super bitchy and make the following correlations:

The higher your weight, the lower your IQ.
The higher your weight, the bigger, on average, are your boobs.
Thus, the bigger your boobs (on average, and especially in showbusiness where most people in front of the cameras are morons), the lower your IQ.

c9a6eb47d4109a65e78a536475d26fab.jpeg

(end digression, sorry.)

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
I'd like to take a moment to get (satirically) super bitchy and make the following correlations:

Thus, the bigger your boobs (on average, and especially in showbusiness where most people in front of the cameras are morons), the lower your IQ.

(end digression, sorry.)
Is the correlation still valid in case of fat and breast implants? see KK :lol:

What a walking goddess she is for Paco Rabanne and their TV ad.

:ijizzed:She's extremely fucking sexy.

I love it if people don't have a "classically beautiful" face, but a "classically beautiful" vibe. What I mean is that even though her face has exaggerated and out of the norm features, she still radiates this "something" I think literally everbody finds beautiful (as opposed to some models with extraordinary/alien faces, who are perceived as beautiful only by a minority).

Reactions: 1 user

(end digression, sorry.)

oh I just want to add to this that they did a study and men that like large breasts were more likely to lack financially security and want larger families, where as men that like smaller breasts tend to be more financially secure and want smaller families. Granted I don't know the parameters of this study (like what are big boogs/small boobs, how was it tested, and I think its just Americans, but you get the idea)