Lululeika Ravn Liep

I just heard about this today...I guess it's so hard for people to understand that a person can't look ''anorexic'' since it's a disease, so unless they know what this girls eats or not this whole drama is disgusting and they have no right to assume if she has an ED or not.

Yep, absolutely. Nobody is allowed to diagnose binge eating related disorders to anyone visibly obese so why is it ok to scream anorexia at a long limbed skinny girl?

Totally jealous of her legs :luvluv: and she has an endearing face.

Yep, absolutely. Nobody is allowed to diagnose binge eating related disorders to anyone visibly obese so why is it ok to scream anorexia at a long limbed skinny girl?

Totally jealous of her legs :luvluv: and she has an endearing face.
I found this really upsetting as well. Most of the comments I've read have claimed "she is clearly anorexic" or something along those lines. Really? Clear to whom? It's not clear to me from a picture if she has anorexia. I would have to talk to her, get a history of her eating habits, mental status, etc to make a firm diagnosis. Plus she's still young and she's a working model. Maybe she has some bad habits but that doesn't mean she is anorexic. Something like this is so damaging and I hope she is strong enough to pull through, especially in light of everything else going on for her.

Reactions: 1 user
I found this really upsetting as well. Most of the comments I've read have claimed "she is clearly anorexic" or something along those lines. Really? Clear to whom? It's not clear to me from a picture if she has anorexia. I would have to talk to her, get a history of her eating habits, mental status, etc to make a firm diagnosis. Plus she's still young and she's a working model. Maybe she has some bad habits but that doesn't mean she is anorexic. Something like this is so damaging and I hope she is strong enough to pull through, especially in light of everything else going on for her.

Yes I absolutely agree. Perspnally I do think she looks extreme in that picture and I think it's debatable whether it was a responsible image to publish. For me it's reasonable to discuss the effect of visual culture on individuals and this picture would be a relevant example among many others.

What astonishes me is that people think they can diagnose diseases at a single glance, and that when they have used their clairvoyant powers to identify someone's emotional vulnerability, that screaming anonymous insults about her body on the internet would be a suitable way to react...

Reactions: 1 users
backstage at Giamba SS17
cP6lCHG.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Cecilie Bahnsen S/S 2021
ViO0sRB.jpg
pdXIETV.jpg
4FcjiXy.jpg

A. Roege Hove Collection no. 4 campaign
ppWTKbP.jpg
lWMbj4w.jpg
av7LS6M.jpg