Lululeika Ravn Liep

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
Wispy little mouse at Scoop. Insaaane body.

Height: 5'10" / 178 cm
Bust: 31" / 79 cm
Waist: 23" / 59 cm
Hips: 34" / 86 cm

1.jpg
11_c92330d66b.jpg
Bild60_01_58e10e8efb.jpg
Bild71_7999a80c55.jpg
Bild89_29cb5b8c3a.jpg
Bild92_91596043d9.jpg
Bild97_d0a2d6ba3c.jpg
BN-FD678_mag111_12S_20141022172240.jpg
IRL6Aayl.jpg
YQTqc1Al.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Adorable! Her nose is so cute... I love pretty much everything about her.
(All these redheaded models are making me itch to dye my hair. :cautious:)

Reactions: 1 users
Her nose is the cutest thing ever!!!!
I love her body, I wish I could look like that without looking like I'm gonna pass out at any moment.

I don't like her overbite. And it's so noticeable because her lips are almost always parted.

I just heard about this today...I guess it's so hard for people to understand that a person can't look ''anorexic'' since it's a disease, so unless they know what this girls eats or not this whole drama is disgusting and they have no right to assume if she has an ED or not.

Reactions: 1 user
I just heard about this today...I guess it's so hard for people to understand that a person can't look ''anorexic'' since it's a disease, so unless they know what this girls eats or not this whole drama is disgusting and they have no right to assume if she has an ED or not.

Yes. And they specially won't be able to tell FROM A FREAKING PICTURE!!!!!!:facepalm:

261524B100000578-2968685-This_picture_of_the_16_year_old_model_Lululeika_that_was_publish-a-1_1424935275985.jpg

Am I missing something here? Because I don't understand how she looks 'anorexic' and 'ill' in this image. 90% of her body is covered in a dress, so how can people make such snap decisions and accusations? :headbang:

People are so stupid!!! It is a shame that a magazine has to apologize for using a model that is "too thin" but looking obese and unhealty doesn't make anyone to apologize for their body. It's the other way around, they are praised for their "curves". Bullshit, that's nothing but a bunch of fat insead of muscle.

Omg, in the comment section on that article someone has written "Not exactly Kate Upton." Yup.. thank god for that.

Poor girl, it's one thing to have people criticizing your image, but to have that going on when you're mourning the loss of family members, not cool at all. I hope she's got lots of love and support around her and is staying strong.

Reactions: 1 user
Danish magazine was forced to apologize for using Lululeika, due to her being "too thin".
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...on-feature-shockingly-model-latest-issue.html
This is completely insulting and humiliating for the model. This is beyond the stupidity of the people but the way they are getting a pass with being actual bullies to a girl doing her job quite well (even when I don't like how she looks except in that controversial photo, but that is just a matter of tastes). She must feel so bad... and that is unacceptable. I wish her a lot of success and praise from people who truly understands.