8dMMigp.jpeg

Self Service #60 S/S 2024
4OTcYOC.jpeg
zyjHP17.jpeg
4NRjoFQ.jpeg
Unw6eai.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
The Margiela artisanal collection is still getting lots of press coverage, and honestly I love to see it :luv: The show was beautiful and Lulu was a star in it.

Vogue Italia May 2024
W6WJjFe.jpeg
A4OZGRq.jpeg

V Magazine #148 Summer 2024
“This collection was the marker of a rebirth of wild fashion fantasy that had been missing for a while. I was too young to be aware of John Galliano’s shows from the ‘90s and early 2000s at the time but have adored them since discovering them a bit later. Lots of people who witnessed those shows firsthand have told me how reminiscent this show was of that energy.

It’s a story that is multifaceted, beautiful, dark, and intense—something that you never really see these days. My goal was to bring the clothes to life. There is so much attention to detail, you can’t even imagine how much thought goes into it all. John and the team had been working on this, building this for so long that I just hoped to do my role justice and fit into the world that they had crafted. John gives the muses so much to work with, and everything is laid in place so that the character comes quite naturally and you can just play around, because you also know that he trusts you.”

—Lulu Tenney, model (via V Magazine)

v72uQwe.jpeg
WYI4TkN.jpeg
a87HqPe.jpeg
HSQ921Q.jpg
MsbWdZC.jpeg
xudp2UQ.gif
y9zZ4GX.gif
3SQhSz9.gif
JqTcz03.gif

• Love
Reactions: 2 users