Lucy Hale

F

fatbarbie

What do you think about Lucy Hale? She's in Pretty Little Liars.
Does anyone know her weight? What would you guess?

Lucy-Hale-New-Pretty-Little-Liars-Photoshoot-lucy-hale-16703182-1502-2000.jpg

219453-bongo-releases-lucy-hale-and-ashley-bensons-new-2012-campaign-and-behi.jpg

lucy_hale_pretty_little_liars_by_littleemm62-d393auy.jpg

She was much thinner a couple of years ago.

Here's a recent bikini shot:

lucy-hale-shay-mitchell-bikinis-rio-17-675x900.jpg

Arriving to do Good Morning America:

01_281229.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
seriously?? i didn't know that... i guess i should have posted the thread in the takedowns :(

Yeah. :/ I used to like her body at her lower weight, but now I'm guessing she's like 125 maybe at a height of 5"2'? Back then she was probably closer to 107-110 or so.

she used to look way better... now she looks just average and that bikini picture allie posted is some serious reverse thinspo imo....

I don't know her but she has a beautiful face. She looks really short too. Anybody knows her height?

Ugh. there aren't many short thinspos that I know of other than the tumblr websites.

Her face looks very Miss America to me, don't know why. She's cute though, she was quite pretty at a lower weight (I feel like a broken record, pretty much all the celebrities here looked pretty at a lower weight haha)

I'm not a fan of her face... She looks like a manly Selena Gomez to me, no offence :grin:

I always thought she had thunder thighs and chunky calves (aka saddlebags). Never liked her body.

She's a gorgeous girl and a great actress (I love Pretty Little Liars!). I noticed her weight gain as well, but as long as she's happy and healthy I think that's all that matters.

Totally going to buy the Cosmo with her on it when it comes out.