LOVE Jillian Michaels

Erm... I've never heard of her doing this, so.. I don't know. I doubt it though. :hmm:

FATBUNER_1.jpg

jillian-michaels.jpg

Available at Walmart, Sears & CVS.

I love her too but I know that she could not be my trainer. If my trainer yelled at me I would never go back because I'm weak like that. I need kindness, it works for me. I lost over 100 pounds a few years back by being kind to myself. When I yell at myself or get mean I feel bad and eat more. I'm just weird like that.
Everyone is different and I do think that she works for a lot of people and I love watching her in action.

I just had a pretty bad binge after losing some weight. :hmm:
But I looked up some of her quotes to get my back on track starting now! They are pretty inspirational. Sorry if any repeat what you have already posted.

“A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul.”

“Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!”

“Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!”

“Why choose to fail when success is an option?”

“Be brave and be patient. Have faith in yourself; trust in the significance of your life and the purpose of your passion. You are strong enough to sit in the space between spaces and allow divine inspiration to shed some light. When you put positive energy and productive effort into the world it will come back to you. Occasionally in ways you might not immediately understand and on a time frame you didn’t expect. Look. Listen. Learn. Stay open. Your destiny is awaiting you.”

“Sometimes people will hear you and be able to change their behavior, but often their behavior has more to do with their own need for approval than with your need for support. No matter what their response, you need to be firm and hold your ground. At the end of the day, your health is your responsibility.”

“It's not about perfect. It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs.”

“I am doing the best I can given what I have today.”

“Thriving. That's fighting... Surviving is barely getting by.”

“Selfish isn't a dirty word. It means we take care of ourselves and are able to give back.”

“Part of abandoning the all-or-nothing mentality is allowing yourself room for setbacks. We are bound to have lapses on the road to health and wellness, but it is critical that we learn how to handle small failures positively so that we can minimize their long-term destructive effects. One setback is one setback—it is not the end of the world, nor is it the end of your journey toward a better you.”

“Having the right to happiness means having the right to earn it, not having it given to you without effort and action on your part.”

“Do you realize that there is nothing in our genes that tells us when to die? There are genetic codes that tell us how to grow, how to breathe, and how to sleep, but NOTHING that tells us to die. So why do we? Because we literally rust and decay our bodies from the inside out with poor food and lifestyle choices.”

“Do I look like the kind of person who gives a ****”

“You know when transformation happens? Right now. It’s a present activity. Who is the new you? Show me the new you.”

“Will is a skill.”