Louboutins New Collection

Hippy

More banned than anyone ever
Banned
Feb 6, 2015
Texas
So my friend is buddy-buddy with a sales advisor in Harrods (London). She went in chatted with the sales advisor for a while and got their list of new shoes they're bringing in. I can't remember most of them so I'm wondering if anyone else knows? If not I can ask her to go back and check.

What I remember:
Wedges with paten leather and sling back. Dork wedge. Comes in flamingo and white.
Same wedges but fabric and in a palm tree tropical print.
New collection of gladiator styled boots. Black.
It was about 50 different shoes, some of them have come out in store and some haven't as of yet.

Wouldn't it just be easier to ask her to go back and check?
Not sure what the point of this thread is, but the chances of someone here being able to remember/describe 50 different shoes is extremely slim.

Reactions: 7 users
Wouldn't it just be easier to ask her to go back and check?
Not sure what the point of this thread is, but the chances of someone here being able to remember/describe 50 different shoes is extremely slim.
I thought maybe someone worker at a shop haha, but you're right, pretty stupid

I don't get this thread either but I have a friend that got to view the collection a while ago for the stylist she worked for and they were all required to sign NDAs. I'm surprised your friend would tell you anything, or are they no longer required because it's so close to release? Or if the ones I just saw online are out (I apologize for not being up to date on Louboutins!) then can't we just look online? I feel like one of us is missing something here... Maybe it's me, but who knows.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't get this thread either but I have a friend that got to view the collection a while ago for the stylist she worked for and they were all required to sign NDAs. I'm surprised your friend would tell you anything, or are they no longer required because it's so close to release? Or if the ones I just saw online are out (I apologize for not being up to date on Louboutins!) then can't we just look online? I feel like one of us is missing something here... Maybe it's me, but who knows.
I assume its because they're so close to release since I don't see them anywhere online or in store. I was just hoping to get an understanding of their new collection, I don't think I can afford any at the moment but I'm daydreaming/saving up!

I assume its because they're so close to release since I don't see them anywhere online or in store. I was just hoping to get an understanding of their new collection, I don't think I can afford any at the moment but I'm daydreaming/saving up!

Why not wait until they're released if you can't afford them now anyway?

Reactions: 1 user
e6c938e8dcd85937c6f4e66ad30b3d7d.jpg

Reactions: 3 users