LookBook

I have one and have made it to the #1 spot over 5 times, but generally get top 20 *weird, embarrassing sense of internet pride*

Haha me too! i've never made to the #1 spot yet but I have been #3 several times :) I wish I could know who you are!

Love these!!! All of them!!!! OMG!!!! The more I am on this site the more addicted I get!!!!
Great thread!

I feel like they all dress the same...

Sometimes I feel this way. Especially when I see the same skirt/legging pop up four or five times on the "Hot" page in an hour.

But, since I'm new to the site, I still love it. Great style inspiration and it really encourages me not to dress like a hick just because I live amidst the hick.

I have one and have made it to the #1 spot over 5 times, but generally get top 20 *weird, embarrassing sense of internet pride*

Haha me too! i've never made to the #1 spot yet but I have been #3 several times :) I wish I could know who you are!

posts like this just encourage me to spend irrational amounts of time trying to figure out who some of you mysterious gurls are :sneaky:

I don't like lookbook. It's mostly centered around beautiful people and it doesn't even focus on the fashion. If you're wearing shitty hipster clothes and you're beautiful/skinny/being photographed pretty well, you'll get likes. It's not really about fashion... :/

However, I thought Hedvig was pretty great. She now blogs from Northern Light. Love her style.

I don't like lookbook. It's mostly centered around beautiful people and it doesn't even focus on the fashion. If you're wearing shitty hipster clothes and you're beautiful/skinny/being photographed pretty well, you'll get likes. It's not really about fashion... :/

THIS is exactly why I stopped going on it years ago. The same goes for a lot of style blogs too.