Liya Kebede

B

Babydoll

Forget Naomi, Liya is my favorite black supermodel, tie with Chanel!!! She's not only gorgeous but also has a killer collarbone :bow: Why wasn't there a thread about her already???
liya-kebede.jpg

liya-fashion--0211-1-mdn.jpg

liya-kebede-st-john-ad-287x400.jpg

liya-kebedeCHANEL42887147326.jpg

liya-kabede-jcrew.jpg.jpeg

liyah&mspring2012red.jpg

Liya-Kebede-x-hm-fall09-01.jpg

Liya-Kebede-Estee-Lauder-Advertisements-2.jpg

liyaforidsummerteaser.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Yowza. I don't normally comment on model threads but she is gorgeous.

Just did a quick google of her and found out - wait for it - she's 34. :wtf: She looks about 24! She is also a maternal health advocate and was appointed Goodwill Ambassador for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health by WHO in 2005. This woman is amazing :bow:

liya%20kebede%20opens%20balenciaga.jpg

liya-kebede-20061007-167149.jpg

Snapshot-Liya-Kebede-Photography.jpg

liya2.jpg

She is just lovely! And has a variety of looks. Thanks for sharing :)

This woman is 34??
That's incredible ---LIYA, if you ever check out these forums, PLEASE post your beauty maintenance routine.

She is such a classic beauty <3 She doesn't really do anything for me in print though. Like, I can appreciate her beauty, but I just don't find her inspiring.

Argh I love like Liya. Never really took to Naomi Campbell. Just thought I'd reignite the flame to this thread because I saw she walked for Louis Vuitton Cruise Collection this weekend in Monte Carlo and she looked the shit .

Her bone structure and skin tone are
gupuzuve.jpg
simply to die for! Plus all her humanitarian work really shows that she's a lot more clued in than Naomi [emoji85]

he8ygy5y.jpg
ygy9apa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk