Liu Wen

She can do high fashion and commercial- not very few can! Wow can't believe I didn't notice her before, her pictures are amazing!

At God's Love We Deliver 2012 Golden Heart Awards
liu.jpg

liu2.jpg

She's glowing in those pics. Love her smile and the styling.

Reactions: 1 user
Such an amazing smile, very one-of-a-kind-face, great legs, can do commercial and high fashion, has great sense of style...

i just keep spamming her thread ;)

lovely street style, as always!

liu1.jpg

liu2.jpg

Lovely legs, delicate shoulders/collarbones, and her CHEEKBONES!!!

I really like her street style

tumblr_muzfztffQV1ra5y2yo1_500.jpg

She looks so average in photos like this :disgusted: There's even a Chinese girl at my school who looks like her when she smiles. IMO, she should follow Snejana's example and avoid smiling.

She looks so average in photos like this :disgusted: There's even a Chinese girl at my school who looks like her when she smiles. IMO, she should follow Snejana's example and avoid smiling.

yeah true, but at least you can tell she's a really sweet girl

I love how she always looks happy and is consistent with her weight- I want to get like that: vibrant, skinny, kickass

I find the differences between Western and Eastern standards of beauty so interesting... I like to show my mom pics of models like Liu Wen, Fei Fei Sun and Ming Xi to see what she thinks. She's always completely baffled that these girls are considered beautiful here--in her opinion, their eyes are too small, faces too angular (yet my chipmunk cheeks don't get her approval either), noses are "just wrong"... And don't even get her started on Soo Joo Park :rolleyes: