Liu Wen

A

AK91

Since I started following Fashion Weeks around the world 2 seasons ago, I noticed Liu as part of every major runway & with her striking face, I found her really hard to miss
According Marilyn Model Mgmt, NY, her stats are 33 23.5 34.5 & her height is 5'11

What do you ladies think?

ysl14.jpg

liu-wen-the-last-magazine-1.jpg

Liu%20Wen%20paris%2013-thumb-500x749.jpg

paris-fwss2010-liu-wen.jpg

picture-23.png

victorias-secret-runway-Liu-Wen-620bes111110.jpg

She was also VS's first angel of Asian descent

Yes, there should be more models from asian countries. It's refreshing to see models from different countries and cultures, they should diversify a bit more.
Liu is really pretty: soft face, yet she can also look totally fierce!

I think she is really beautiful. She also looks really healthy, like she doesn't have bags under her eyes and she doesn't looks emaciated. Pretty much perfect model inspiration fer me! :)

She is absolutely stunning!! I love the second photo she has amazing cheekbones :luv:

I think she is a very memorable model, strong face and great legs :).

liu-wen-vogue-china-beauty-daniel-jackson--sept-201001.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I think she is really beautiful. She also looks really healthy, like she doesn't have bags under her eyes and she doesn't looks emaciated. Pretty much perfect model inspiration fer me! :)

Agree. She looks healthy and fit. She has also a lovely face :luv:

I think she may be the most succesful East Asian models. She appears everywhere! I open a Vogue, there she is. Watch the Victoria's Secret runway, there she is. Look at fashion week collections in Fashionista.com, there she is. Go buy Estee Lauder products, oh look, it's her!
I think she may be the first Asian supermodel if she continues like this...
Liu%20Wen%20paris%2013-thumb-500x749.jpg

liu-wen3.jpg

Liu-Wen-Walking-At-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-Runway-JTM-053864.jpg

Liu-Wen-Vogue-Portugal-Cover-Page.jpg

liu-wen.jpg

yes! She's perfect middle ground for thinspo.

You see her everywhere! I walked into a department store on Friday and saw Liu Wen in almost every ad! I open a Vogue, sure, there she is. Look at runway pics, there she is. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, there's Liu.
I'm not complaining though!
If she continues like this, do you think she could be the first Asian supermodel?

great thinspo cause i'm of asian descent, but how'd she get tall enough to be a model? and don't say its because she's from the north of china cause that's where my family were from :p

More pictures of the lovely Liu Wen! I love her legs. :luv:

Attachments

• lw1.jpg
    lw1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 112
  • lw2.jpg
    lw2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 109
  • lw3.jpg
    lw3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 101
  • lw4.jpg