458401-800w.jpg

458402-800w.jpg

458403-800w.jpg

458404-800w.jpg

458405-800w.jpg

458406-800w.jpg

458407-800w.jpg

458408-800w.jpg

A more deliate body would suit her doll face so well.

Reactions: 1 user
I just can't for the life of me understand how this girl is a model, let alone a successful one. Her face is so round (even when she was thinner) and so strange looking. I don't think I've ever seen a good photo of her but designers seem to love her. I just don't get it. Can anyone help me understand? LOL

I just can't for the life of me understand how this girl is a model, let alone a successful one. Her face is so round (even when she was thinner) and so strange looking. I don't think I've ever seen a good photo of her but designers seem to love her. I just don't get it. Can anyone help me understand? LOL
Someone who is more of a fan can probably provide more reasons, but I think it's because she is EXTREMELY unique looking to the point where you've likely never seen anyone else like her

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Not to mention the fact that she's falling down ALL THE TIME.

Her whole success is due to being so ugly that people couldn't stop staring at her. She was a face no one could forget and people at fashion decided to make her a thing. Same with Daphne G.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Someone who is more of a fan can probably provide more reasons, but I think it's because she is EXTREMELY unique looking to the point where you've likely never seen anyone else like her

I agree with this and all the above answers. Additionally, I think people like the shock value of the rare times her face or body look good (same as Daphne à la Dior Addict advert). For example, her legs look nice here, from what we can see, and I think people enjoy the possible potential in others:

Cynthia+Steffe+Runway+Spring+2010+MBFW+CLXZciWvji4l.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I honestly loved some of her earlier editorial works, but I think her face is so odd once you get past the 'newness' and uniqueness, it just loses its magic, if that makes sense? It's been really long since her peak. It really doesn't help she's gained either.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I've hung out with her a bunch of times. She's actually stunning IRL, her features don't seem so rounded and she looks glowingly fresh, and much more slender than she does in a lot of these latest pictures. That said, she's INCREDIBLY me-centric, and hyper to the point of annoyance when stoned.

• Useful
Reactions: 8 users

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

Only Lindsey could turn a torn ligament in her toe into a "disability with a purpose".

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user