Lindsey Wixson

Happy Monday y'all.

tumblr_nj1xcqki0n1tobfoho1_400.gif

Reactions: 6 users
Saying this always makes me feel so alone but I absolutely love her.
tumblr_nj08zrqEw61qinp4fo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ncisqsVpTB1qinp4fo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ncgm6pu3PG1s8t4dvo1_500.gif

+ I really want that jacket/dress (Gaultier SS 2015)
JPG_1069.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Cynthia+Steffe+Runway+Spring+2010+MBFW+CLXZciWvji4l.jpg

Her body looked so great when she was skinny, back in 2010 ! Great thigh gap, great legs...
However, it seems like she doesn't lose weight from her face because it still looks quite round even if she was at her skinniest here
Cynthia+Steffe+Runway+Spring+2010+MBFW+ONyx3wxjuJkl.jpg

But she looked very much better anyway. I hope she will lose because honestly, nothing about her is appealing right now.

Cynthia+Steffe+Runway+Spring+2010+MBFW+CLXZciWvji4l.jpg

Her body looked so great when she was skinny, back in 2010 ! Great thigh gap, great legs...
However, it seems like she doesn't lose weight from her face because it still looks quite round even if she was at her skinniest here
Cynthia+Steffe+Runway+Spring+2010+MBFW+ONyx3wxjuJkl.jpg

But she looked very much better anyway. I hope she will lose because honestly, nothing about her is appealing right now.
I didn't use to like her, but I've just realised that she does look quite fine with certain facial expressions and from certain angles :) Like a doll

Thank the higher being :flower: And her crude personality she had on twitter years ago that was posted on here. I would just love to see her in person and be like I am such a huge fan of your thick legs and how you fell on the catwalk with that box on your head to hide your face.

Reactions: 1 user
Happy Monday y'all.

tumblr_nj1xcqki0n1tobfoho1_400.gif
Of all the obnoxious models, I find her the least obnoxious. At least she's a real working model, y'know? The new crop of short stumpy fat celeb-model-socialites bore me to death. At least Wixson has some semblance of skill, and can take a good picture at certain angles/lower weight. I do find it amazing how many times this girl has fell on the runway. Does she have the Guinness World Record by now? How does she ever get work?

Reactions: 1 users
Saw her thread bumped, like, "HOW is she still getting work?"

Now that I'm here I get why. Well done, Lindsey.

Her face definitely translates far better in print than runway, but legs like these look good anywhere. Props to her..

421668-800w.jpg

I like these new photos.

She's been around long enough now not to just be considered a one-year-freakshow wonder and she definitely doesn't lack memorability which I feel is the case with 96% of newly signed models. Also, her personality has somehow grown on me. It's sad that she isn't skinny though because this would really add to her look.