Lindsey Wixson

Not really Wixson related, but how was he a mess? (not just 'cause he was a white guy with dreads I hope)

He just didn't seem like he should be with someone who looked like her. He was quite sloppy and seemed to be a bit filthy for a meal at a restaurant. My dude-friends were laughing about how they don't know how guys like that "punch above their weight" with women like her.

He's actually a successful photographer, his name is Joachim Jonhson :)

I didn't even think it could've been him, I didn't think he had dreads! Makes sense it was him though.

He just didn't seem like he should be with someone who looked like her. He was quite sloppy and seemed to be a bit filthy for a meal at a restaurant. My dude-friends were laughing about how they don't know how guys like that "punch above their weight" with women like her.

I guess if he's a photographer it makes a bit of sense. I understand what you mean though, sometimes you see guys punching and wonder how.

I wish I'd covertly snapped a picture for you girls, but recently I saw Lindsey Wixson having brunch at a restaurant called Sel de Mer in Brooklyn and she was just chowing down on a full plate of greasy scrambled eggs, a stack of pancakes and more strips of bacon than should legally be served. All the while she was slurping down mimosas like they were water. Her body was swaddled in a sweater, save from a little roll peeking over her jeans. I wouldn't have recognized her as a model if it wasn't for that distinctive face. Don't even get me started on her date, he was a mess...a white guy with dreads.

I agree. I've seen her on the street and she is nothing to write home about. She's just tall, but you wouldn't really give her a second look for any other reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I'm weirdly curious about who it was now. Not Morgan O'Connor? I don't think he's as attractive as he's made out to be but probably wouldn't manage to look too 'sloppy' considering his financial status.

Atelier Versace
VER_0365.683x1024.JPG

...oh my god. I can't think of one positive quality about this girl apart from her height. She's fugly, she seems pretty stupid in interviews and her attitude sucks (well, I don't know about this, but I mean the way she acts every time she falls on the runway). And now this... I'd be so embarrassed, thank god it wasn't the actual show.
:tribe:

Meh, I don't think falling off the runway during rehearsal is that big of a deal. I'm sure there are more mishaps because of awkward headgear, uncomfortable shoes, long dresses or slippery runways that we don't know about. The only reason it's noteworthy is because it's Wixson again.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone else think that she looks like Drew Barrymore? I've just been looking through this thread and I'm surprised I never noticed it before. They both seem to have a similar cutesy vibe as wet.

Not really a fan. In the odd shot she has that "odd looking beauty" that suits high fashion so I can see the appeal. But most of the time she looks quite ugly. I think it would help if she lost a LOT of weight so that her face slimmed down. The round cheeks combined with the rest of her features make her look rather pig like.

Reactions: 1 user