Lindsey Wixson

Americana Manhasset Holiday 2013 Campaign - PH: Rocco Laspata

Playin' hard to get

Fries with ketchup in THAT outfit?! Lindsey?! "I'm a badass... I know. It's a source of pride, really."

Forgettin' how to model

"Talk to the bag, loser." He looks away, pained by rejection, holding back tears...

"Omg my ass hurts so much right now lol but I'm posing really good right guys"

Bein' so fuggin' cute with sum ice cream

Bein' so fuggin' cute with sum safari hat

"This red dress is makin' me feel sezzy"
I really enjoy your commentary :lol:

Chanel S/S 2014 - PH: Karl Lagerfeld

219332-800w.jpg

219331-800w.jpg

219333-800w.jpg

219335-800w.jpg

love the styling and the chromatics of this campaign, don't really like her face - doesn't really fit the setting, yknow what i mean? i would've seen a more classical beauty in her place, maybe one of the baby faced models...

800x530xmaniamania-fall-2014-campaign2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.0Pak4pNbuH.jpg

800x530xmaniamania-fall-2014-campaign1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sZb7OwVug4.jpg

800x530xmaniamania-fall-2014-campaign3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.AwT5Ig9Kej.jpg

800x530xmaniamania-fall-2014-campaign4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ylJL5Nfgkj.jpg

I think she has an awkward face.. :nopity: especially with shorter hair IMO.

CW: 98 lbs
GW: 95lbs
BMI: 16.7

She looks almost unrecognizable here

Attachments

• b9f03c772f8d59a9d0179b006de1a798.jpg
    b9f03c772f8d59a9d0179b006de1a798.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 181
I wish I'd covertly snapped a picture for you girls, but recently I saw Lindsey Wixson having brunch at a restaurant called Sel de Mer in Brooklyn and she was just chowing down on a full plate of greasy scrambled eggs, a stack of pancakes and more strips of bacon than should legally be served. All the while she was slurping down mimosas like they were water. Her body was swaddled in a sweater, save from a little roll peeking over her jeans. I wouldn't have recognized her as a model if it wasn't for that distinctive face. Don't even get me started on her date, he was a mess...a white guy with dreads.

I wish I'd covertly snapped a picture for you girls, but recently I saw Lindsey Wixson having brunch at a restaurant called Sel de Mer in Brooklyn and she was just chowing down on a full plate of greasy scrambled eggs, a stack of pancakes and more strips of bacon than should legally be served. All the while she was slurping down mimosas like they were water. Her body was swaddled in a sweater, save from a little roll peeking over her jeans. I wouldn't have recognized her as a model if it wasn't for that distinctive face. Don't even get me started on her date, he was a mess...a white guy with dreads.

That being said, I do think she's just darling most of the time!