Lindsey Wixson

24286-800w.jpg

31958-800w.jpg

43027-800w.jpg

43025-800w.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
UGH, she booked the Chanel F/W 2012 campaign (along with Kati and Cora). It's terrible, her, the styling (nice going Carine :rolleyes:), the photography (way to go Karl :superpuke:), etc. Could be mistaken for a catalogue or pre-fall shoot tbh. Will post HQ pics later (you've all been forewarned :twisted:).

Fall 2012 Couture
Jean Paul Gaultier
00180m.jpg

00510m.jpg

chanel
00180m.jpg

00640m.jpg

Dior
00170m.jpg

Giambattista Valli
00020m.jpg

versace
00010m.jpg

I am still stunned that she was chosen to be Chanel's bride, Karl has loads of other pet models he could have chosen from. Why her.

Why is Wixon allowed to get away with being so much bigger than other models? Wouldn't most girls get strung up by their agent if they turned up for work at this size? (I don't think she's fat, just big for a runway model...) Do designers make special sizes for her? Is it because she has such an unusual look?
I was wondering about that as well,because she doesn't look like she'd fit a sample size?Maybe because she's shorter -(I mean she looks shorter to me than other runway models).That would explain it at least...(e.g. someone who is 5'11'' and wears a size 0 will look different than someone who is 5'7'' and wears a size 0).
What bugs me the most is that her mouth is always open!makes her look stupid

I was wondering about that as well,because she doesn't look like she'd fit a sample size?Maybe because she's shorter -(I mean she looks shorter to me than other runway models).That would explain it at least...(e.g. someone who is 5'11'' and wears a size 0 will look different than someone who is 5'7'' and wears a size 0).
What bugs me the most is that her mouth is always open!makes her look stupid

I think it's her face. I feel like she's another Daphne G.... People either love it or hate it... But when they love it, they LOVE it. :wtf:

Haha, I'm a Lindsey fan (*blushes in shame*)... It's not her body, or lack of brains for that matter, it's her face! I just love it so much... It's this beautiful little face with exaggerated perfect features... :luv:

Hopefully her modeling skills will improve and she'll become a bit more tolerable throughout the years.

:twisted: Oh no, what a shame to hear... ;)

tumblr_m6oor6AmUY1rw4g9vo1_500.png

(from Fashion Industry Confessions)

:kiss:

very sorry if this is a re-post (i don't remember) but i'm not a huge fan of her, however, she doesn't look too bad in this
tumblr_m2osjpfqzr1r3n5pyo1_1280.jpg