Lindsey Wixson

Natalie

Super Star
Americana Manhasset Holiday 2013 Campaign - PH: Rocco Laspata

Playin' hard to get

Fries with ketchup in THAT outfit?! Lindsey?! "I'm a badass... I know. It's a source of pride, really."

Forgettin' how to model

"Talk to the bag, loser." He looks away, pained by rejection, holding back tears...

"Omg my ass hurts so much right now lol but I'm posing really good right guys"

Bein' so fuggin' cute with sum ice cream

Bein' so fuggin' cute with sum safari hat

"This red dress is makin' me feel sezzy"
I really enjoy your commentary :lol:

deerskulls

Worker Bee
love the styling and the chromatics of this campaign, don't really like her face - doesn't really fit the setting, yknow what i mean? i would've seen a more classical beauty in her place, maybe one of the baby faced models...

Clara

Worker Bee

"Lindsey taking a selfie whilst walking on the Moschino catwalk. Iconic" :rolleyes:

W

W0nderland

I think she has an awkward face.. :nopity: especially with shorter hair IMO.

CW: 98 lbs
GW: 95lbs
BMI: 16.7

A

AuRevoir

I wish I'd covertly snapped a picture for you girls, but recently I saw Lindsey Wixson having brunch at a restaurant called Sel de Mer in Brooklyn and she was just chowing down on a full plate of greasy scrambled eggs, a stack of pancakes and more strips of bacon than should legally be served. All the while she was slurping down mimosas like they were water. Her body was swaddled in a sweater, save from a little roll peeking over her jeans. I wouldn't have recognized her as a model if it wasn't for that distinctive face. Don't even get me started on her date, he was a mess...a white guy with dreads.

A

AuRevoir

I wish I'd covertly snapped a picture for you girls, but recently I saw Lindsey Wixson having brunch at a restaurant called Sel de Mer in Brooklyn and she was just chowing down on a full plate of greasy scrambled eggs, a stack of pancakes and more strips of bacon than should legally be served. All the while she was slurping down mimosas like they were water. Her body was swaddled in a sweater, save from a little roll peeking over her jeans. I wouldn't have recognized her as a model if it wasn't for that distinctive face. Don't even get me started on her date, he was a mess...a white guy with dreads.
That being said, I do think she's just darling most of the time!