Lindsay Lohan

I don't know about her career, but I definitely think that she has (had?) the potential to be utterly beautiful. Maybe I just have terrible taste in women, but she has definitely always been a girl crush for me. Anyone seen Georgia Rule? I thought she was gorgeous in that movie!

These pictures of her though...wow - I might need a new crush

oh she was my childhood inspiration, so sad she has got to where she is now.. but maybe she'll get her act together like Britney Spears did ( ha ha :) )

oh she was my childhood inspiration, so sad she has got to where she is now.. but maybe she'll get her act together like Britney Spears did ( ha ha :) )

me too i was in love with her as a child and it I thought she was incredibly gorgeous around the time she made Mean Girls, she had a really lovely face. She has really damaged her looks in the past few years though and it's so sad to see

Urgh i hate her so much. She used to be great thinspo, especially since she managed to look skinny + with big boobs but not look tacky.
Now she just looks bloated, washed up and haggard. What a waste.

I agree with Nessie, I actually feel sorry for her.
I think without all her problems like alcohol, drugs, losing so much weight, gaining it all back, etc. she'd probably be incredibly beautiful by now.

o855ya.jpg

This. That picture is just beautiful. She is one of the sad examples of the downsides of stardom.

Such a beautiful girl who turned into such a tragedy. I was a big fan of hers in the past...Her natural red hair and those freckles were just gorgeous. I can't say the same about her now. Now.. she's just a mess.

I feel that if she reverses the plastic surgery, puts money into treatments for her skin and starts eating healthily and excercising, she could get VERY close to her former beauty but she has to want to do it.

Her smile is looking scary! So unnatural. Tragic, especially compared to the beautiful picture with the dark hair. Poor girl. This makes me love the few wrinkles on my forehead even more. May they stay there and develop, so that I can smile without making people run away cause half of my face is completely dead. Jesus and she´s a year younger than me :nopity:

too tanned, face is a mess, life is a mess. it's a shame. i never found her to be good thinspo, but as I am more pear-shaped I totally don't relate to her body type (Big boobs, thin hips).

I wish she would take better care of her skin. I found this picture that shows her face covered in freckles. Really it's bad.

I wish she would take better care of her skin. I found this picture that shows her face covered in freckles. Really it's bad.

lindsay-lohan-during-her-parent-trap-days.jpg

Umm but she's had freckles since she was a kid so I don't know how easy it is to get rid of them? I mean they're genetic, not a result of poor skin care or anything.

What is on her left (our right) arm, in between the shoulder and elbow?? It looks like a stamp that's faded away, except it was there in the pictures of her appearance on Glee too. Did she have a tattoo removed or something?

EDIT: I googled, apparently it's a little girl's face?? click on the picture to see it larger... strange.
LINDSAY-LOHAN-ARM-TATTOO-GIRL-FACE.jpg

anyone remember those pics? she used to be an inspiration for me

lindsay-lohan-hedi-slimane-08.jpg

lindsay-lohan-hedi-slimane-015.jpg

What is on her left (our right) arm, in between the shoulder and elbow?? It looks like a stamp that's faded away, except it was there in the pictures of her appearance on Glee too. Did she have a tattoo removed or something?

EDIT: I googled, apparently it's a little girl's face?? click on the picture to see it larger... strange.

That tattoo is kind of creepy and kind of lovely at the same time. Haha I don't know what to think!

The more I see, the more I believe Vigilant Citizen. Never thought I'd be one of those weird conspiracy theory people.

It's a website, the guy is pretty much a conspiracy theorist. He believes that many starlets are basically pre-chosen, pre-programmed puppets placed in the public eye to deliver certain messages and agendas to the masses. He believes that they are programmed through abuse from early childhood and used until they turn 30, at which point they sort of start to mentally break down and cannot continue working. It's all very strange and hard to believe but I swear that some of the stuff I see on these girls really makes me wonder.

Reactions: 1 user
It's a website, the guy is pretty much a conspiracy theorist. He believes that many starlets are basically pre-chosen, pre-programmed puppets placed in the public eye to deliver certain messages and agendas to the masses. He believes that they are programmed through abuse from early childhood and used until they turn 30, at which point they sort of start to mentally break down and cannot continue working. It's all very strange and hard to believe but I swear that some of the stuff I see on these girls really makes me wonder.

me too! I read his site from time to time, I can't really swallow all that stuff whole as I'm not much given to conspiracy theories, but what he said about Whitney Houston's death, Lady Gaga, Amy Winehouse struck me as somewhat plausible---also terrifying.

This weekend ABC Family has been playing Freaky Friday and I'm watching it right now... it's like I don't even register that Lindsay Lohan is in this movie. Almost like some other girl is starring in it. I love this movie so much and when it first came out I thought she was going to be this huge star (in a good way of course).

Makes me sad that she fell so so far.