Lindsay Lohan

S

Skinny2012

I just came across recent pictures of Lindsay Lohan and was a bit surprised by how old she looks.... but then again, with all the drugs and alcohol it is not that shocking...

Anyway, what do you think about her? Did you see her as a thinspiration when she was skinnier?

Lindsay Lohan 2012:

Lindsay%20Lohan%202012.jpg

Lindsay%20Lohan%20white%20dress%20at%20amfAR%20New%20York%20Gala%20To%20Kick%20Off%20Fall%202012%20Fashion%20Week-08-520x779.jpg

...back then:

skinny-vs-curvy-bikini-battle-lindsay-loha-vs-kelly-brook-3.jpg

lindsay-lohan-skinny-chat.jpg

lindsay%203.jpg

dear god she looks so old now, that platinum blonde isn't helping her

I cannot stand her! Skinny or now!

However her former skinny body gives me hope that my bust will reduce in size. Like hers mine are pretty big but I hope when I am skinny my breasts reduce in size just like hers did.

I cannot stand her! Skinny or now!

However her former skinny body gives me hope that my bust will reduce in size. Like hers mine are pretty big but I hope when I am skinny my breasts reduce in size just like hers did.

I thought mine would. I used to be 210lb with B cup breasts and now i am 140lb with F/G cups. :cry:

I liked her pre-Mean Girls, even though she had thunder thighs back then, at least she looked healthy.

She looks exhausted in recent pics.

Every time I see her, I want to shout her one of those Hydrobath doggywash services they do for peoples' pets. She's just grubby nasty yuck, and could probably use a good flea combing..

On the one hand: Yes, she's a thinspo for me, because she managed to get skinny fast and also didn't care if it's healthy (sorry). The first time I even notice she exists was at that tome around she lost so much weight for the first time (pic below on the left). I've been so jealous.
On the other hand: She's such a good example for the yo-yo effect! Every time she makes it to be skinny you can be sure she'll become fat/chubby again soon. Disappointing.

image.jpg

I'm on board the 'never liked her' train. I've rarely seen photos of her where she looked skinny without looking haggard. She also looks 1000 times better with red hair.

I honestly think that she was beautiful back in the day so skinny and dressed okay, she looked amazing back then.. not so much anymore.... :( kinda sad

I've rarely seen photos of her where she looked skinny without looking haggard.

Yes! You're spot on.... HAGGARD! That is exactly what she looks like. Skinny or not she looks haggard and that doesn't do it for me.

And why? Because she always loses weight in an unhealthy way. But actually she seemes to eat unhealthy also during her chubby times.
Firts time she's been that skinny she had something like a competition with Richie and they ate nearly nothing and hit the gym. Richie once told the media, she just had non-fat caffè latte during the day and I guess Lohan hadn't eaten much more. Second time I consider she lost weight starving and mostly with calories from alcohol and drugs. I mean she did it because of lovesickness.

lindsay-lohan-290.jpg

Great for her for cleaning up her life, but wow gain your weight in your legs much?

When she was a her skinniest, she was bulimic. This doesn´t work as a thinspo for me.
Now she´s (or at least she says so) healthy, I´m happy for her, but she doesn´t look that good. Maybe some more time of rehab and abstinence from alcohol and drugs will bring her back to what she used to be.

I honestly think that she was beautiful back in the day so skinny and dressed okay, she looked amazing back then.. not so much anymore.... :( kinda sad

I agree with Nessie, I actually feel sorry for her.
I think without all her problems like alcohol, drugs, losing so much weight, gaining it all back, etc. she'd probably be incredibly beautiful by now.

o855ya.jpg