Lindsay Lohan

lohan-purple-0.jpg

wow! she really yo-yos with her weight i agree she is looking worse for wear these days however i would LOVE if she made a good comeback :D

Damn! What happened to:
parent-trap_lindsay-lohan.jpg

Exactly what I think. Her rise & fall is so sad.
Well, Alcohol, drugs, plastic surgery gone wrong, bulimia (she´s recovered by now), deprivation of sleep, too much partying, that´s what happened. And who knows what else...

She used to be so pretty (although I don´t like her body shape, not even at her skinniest), but the bubbly redhead with the adorable freckles turned into a fake-tanned, bleached slutty mess. Face reality ;)

Even at her skinniest, I never found her body inspiring. She has quite an unfortunate shape altogether...

What happened to her? She looks like a 50 year old these days.

This is ideal because it reminds: weight is not a stable value. :run:

And because I don't need to feel jealous of her legs any more, mwuha-ha-ha

And because it gives hope: she's not a skinny legs - heavy top person after all. Meaning I run out of excuses for not having super lean thighs. (note to self: work, work, work)

This is ideal because it reminds: weight is not a stable value. :run:

And because I don't need to feel jealous of her legs any more, mwuha-ha-ha

And because it gives hope: she's not a skinny legs - heavy top person after all. Meaning I run out of excuses for not having super lean thighs. (note to self: work, work, work)

She's a heavy top person, actually, as her hips are quite narrow in comparison to her upper body and she's got no waist ( she's got an apple body shape). Also, I think it's just a bad photo. I'm sure her legs aren't as chunky as they look in that pic I posted. She's got slim legs no matter her weight, although they can be stick thin if she's skinny..

5Lindsay-Lohan-Bikini-121111-435x580.jpg

Lindsay%20Lohan%20Bikini%20By%20Pool_2_2_12_02.jpg

lindsay-lohan-bikini-1212-12-435x580.jpg

^^Oh god, she reminds me a bit of Donatella Versace in the pic above :wtf:

OMG I don't really know how could she do this to herself. She USED to be so beautiful. She looks so old. Her skin looks like they lost all their firmness. but how could that be? She is only 25! It almost looks like she has been cursed or something.:wtf:

Whatever casting director though Lindsay would be a great Liz Taylor needs to be beaten.

^^Oh god, she reminds me a bit of Donatella Versace in the pic above :wtf:

I totally thought that as well!

Poor girl looks rough.

Really hope that this Elizabeth Taylor movie inspires her to clean up her act.