Lindsay Ellingson

B

Babydoll

I think she's one of the skinniest Victoria's Secret Angels!
I like her stomach! But I think her legs could do better in the last picture...
I noticed how nice she looked in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ncfeB4CtM&feature=related
Lindsay-Ellingson-001.jpg

Lindsay-Ellingson1.jpg

1296545854740624.jpeg

84191_Lindsay20Ellingson_Allure20May08_2_122_127lo.jpg

Lindsay-Ellingson-Victoria%E2%80%99s-Secret-Fashion-Show-2011-Dress.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
She's a pretty girl with a great body but I find her SO generic-looking.
Seconded. I was just thinking, "she's lovely, but nothing special".

That's what I think is the difference between pretty and strikingly beautiful.

Nice body but i don't think i would recognize her if i saw her anywhere...

She looks great in that video, although I agree she looks somewhat generic.

Now, what I'd give to look that generic... ;)

I really like her stomach and belly button, its so cute! But as others have said her face is a bit generic looking.

She has a really good body, not over-toned (which I like), and she seems to be naturally small framed and skinny.

As some people said before, she´s a bit plain looking.
But IMO, that´s mostly the hair and make-up. There are so many blonde, blue-eyed girls we see on TV and in magazines every day, she should maybe go for something more extravagant, like a new hair color or haircut that makes her special and recognizable.

Her body is beautiful. I actually like both her upper half and her lower half.

Agreed that she looks vanilla though, in that wholesome blonde sort of way.

She's a pretty girl with a great body but I find her SO generic-looking.

:lol: Yeah!
Sometimes I see a blonde in a magazine and don't know if it is Lindsay Ellingson or any other model!

I totally agree with how generic looking she is. She may have a nice skinny body, but really, even her body isn't that special compared to other models, and her face is just blah. You don't really remember it after seeing it.

I looked at this friend like five times, and I can never put her face to her name. I guess she really isn't that memorable, lol!

I think she's one of the skinniest Victoria's Secret Angels!
I like her stomach! But I think her legs could do better in the last picture...
I noticed how nice she looked in this video:

Lindsay-Ellingson1.jpg

She looks really great in the video :luv: I mean, her body does anyway. In that second image on the VS runway, I noticed not only how tiny she is but that she seems to have a lot of fine body hair. Isn't that something that happens if you undereat?...:confused:

She's cute, but her hair really needs to change or something at least. It looks like a wig in half the photos...

Yes. Maybe she had more body hair naturally, but yes usually that is a sign of massively undereating.
I think her face looks quite healthy and happy though. I have seen very fat people massively overeating and having more hair than a monkey sometimes. So I don't know. But considering that Lindsay is a model... :(
I do hope that it is natural :)

The thing is, it doesn't appear to be just hair. It has the fine, downy and soft look of people who under-eat. I don't know what to think :hmm:

The thing is, it doesn't appear to be just hair. It has the fine, downy and soft look of people who under-eat. I don't know what to think :hmm:

my thoughts exactly. she just looks SO small in that one picture as well. I mean we know well enough here now that it depends on your frame and complexion how you look at certain weights, so maybe she appears healthier than she is? I dunno I always worry about that becoming a side effect if I go too low on my intake, as I have very dark hair, so if/when I start to get extra hair in places it ain't supposed to be I get really self conscious, so I do not aspire to that haha

my thoughts exactly. she just looks SO small in that one picture as well. I mean we know well enough here now that it depends on your frame and complexion how you look at certain weights, so maybe she appears healthier than she is? I dunno I always worry about that becoming a side effect if I go too low on my intake, as I have very dark hair, so if/when I start to get extra hair in places it ain't supposed to be I get really self conscious, so I do not aspire to that haha

I haven't really paid much attention to her before, but to me she does look healthy, and I've only ever seen lanugo on people who are, like, drastically underweight. So I'd be surprised if it was that, but maybe it can happen at a higher weight too.

But if you drop too low I would worry about other things before the hair growth, anyway, because it only happens to a small percentage of people even when they are extremely thin.