Lindsay Ellingson

I really like Lindsay, even though she's got that typical california girl look, I can't help but find her very sweet/cute

She didn't really get so much work since the 2010 fw season though...She only got 1 show in 2012 fall/winter (Giles) and nothing else...

it's a pity though, she's got a banging body (especially her toned calves!). I don't know what's gonna happen to her career, if she'll pick herself up and do ''full'' seasons again or not? (as in, 10+ shows)

Recent pictures (as already posted by @NewLeaf) in the VS angels tour last month or so...

lindsay-ellingson-victorias-secret-us-of-angels-swim-tour-05.jpg

She also had an editorial in Allure magazine, in june

Regan Cameron - Photographer
Siobhan Bonnouvrier - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Ken O'Rourke - Hair Stylist
Francelle Daly - Makeup Artist
April Foreman - Manicurist
Bill Doig - Prop Stylist
Lindsay Ellingson - Model

171010-800w.jpg

170989-800w.jpg

171005-800w.jpg

171007-800w.jpg

171008-800w.jpg

171009-800w.jpg

Nothing so interesting about it, nice colors though, and Linsday is very pretty of course :)
What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
"For All Tomorrow's Parties" shot by Tony Kim, Harper's Bazaar UK

130309-800w.jpg

130310-800w.jpg

130311-800w.jpg

130312-800w.jpg

I personally think it's because she doesn't have any distinctive features. Sure she has a sweet face, but so do thousands of other girls!
I agree, her body is amazing, but once you saw her, you don't really remember her, she's just another of many blondes (at least, that's my opinion :p)

Agreed with this. I used to get her confused with Erin Heatherton a couple of years ago.
But I sure as hell don't anymore :rolleyes:

she probably has the best bod of all the angels overall, but at the same time she doesn't have any one body part that is like 'WOW'... whereas the others might be softer overall but at least have great legs, great butt, abs, or face.

she is forgettable for that reason.

Agreed with this. I used to get her confused with Erin Heatherton a couple of years ago.

:lol: I had the same problem when I watched the VS show for the first time 2 years ago. I was thinking ''why is the same girl walking all the time'' (they were all blonde, so Candice, Erin, Doutzen, Lindsay etc. all looked like each other to me).
I was actually quite shocked by how the blondes were put forward so much.

Same. I can't think of Erin without thinking of Lindsay at the same time and viceversa. For some reason I always think of them as a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

tumblr_mw1n2eixqe1s9kiugo1_500.jpg

Yeah Lindsay, congrats! :highfive:

tumblr_inline_mvzkhvR3Q41ruyug0.gif

She's beautiful but confessions like this are too funny.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
her legs look tiny again here. Can't tell if I'm noticing some manipulation on the inner thighs though. Please don't say we have another randa...

UXMldzb.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
^ I don't think so.
I assume any flash from the camera + glare is just reflecting off the bright back/foreground.

large light sources (i.e.. sun and white snow) are one of the best ways to blur/distort edges.

I'm not sure how I feel about her...sometimes she looks like a perfect doe-eyed doll, and other times she looks like a Real Housewife.

Oh god. She looks like a fatter version of Emma Watson.

This is a lament for Lindsay as she used to be. May she return to us soon in all her former glory.

d7a748fd-0875-4718-825e-48dad0e3-1.jpg

99792e08e113d0_b.jpg.jpg

351eo.jpg

20m.jpg

^ Lindsay has been gaining steadily for a while. Are those recent? That's the biggest I've seen :disgusted:

On Lindsay... What. the. actual. fuck. ???

How can someone yo-yo so much?? She looks far thinner than me in the skinny pics and much higher than my HW in the recent bikini ones .__.

On Lindsay... What. the. actual. fuck. ???

How can someone yo-yo so much?? She looks far thinner than me in the skinny pics and much higher than my HW in the recent bikini ones .__.

My thought exactly, I mean people can binge once in a while but is this steady binge with no exercise? :/
Also was thinking that I saw Linday with a muffin top on some pic recently, I guess she does not workout or squat..