Lily Rose Depp

I feel bad posting on her thread since she had an ED - but has she gained a bit? :wtf: From yesterday, not sure if it's the angle or just a bad candid with those shoes + shorter legs... meanwhile on insta you can still see collarbones

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 9.31.54 PM.png

sorry for trash source https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...gs-casual-black-jacket-jeans-Los-Angeles.html

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 user
I feel bad posting on her thread since she had an ED - but has she gained a bit? :wtf: From yesterday, not sure if it's the angle or just a bad candid with those shoes + shorter legs... meanwhile on insta you can still see collarbones

View attachment 69909

sorry for trash source https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...gs-casual-black-jacket-jeans-Los-Angeles.html
she looks the same to me??? her legs have always been a bit “thicker” I guess than her upper body. I feel like she’s been around this size for quite a while now since recovery.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
she looks the same to me??? her legs have always been a bit “thicker” I guess than her upper body. I feel like she’s been around this size for quite a while now since recovery.

I don’t disagree that she’s been bigger for a while now, but something about those jeans / the waist down + a bloated face made her seem so average? Her legs have always been thicker than the rest of her body, but here they look so stumpy and are easily isolated...

Below is October for comparison, if not the body just look at her face - there’s no jawline to speak of vs a defined one prior

Even if it’s not that noticeable, I had a bit of a soft spot for her so it made me sad to see the proportions / flat face in one image like that - everyone has bad days and bad candids, but I can’t unsee that

6A04585F-7886-493C-A90D-FA9A3521FA1B.png

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
I don’t disagree that she’s been bigger for a while now, but something about those jeans / the waist down + a bloated face made her seem so average? Her legs have always been thicker than the rest of her body, but here they look so stumpy and are easily isolated...

Below is October for comparison, if not the body just look at her face - there’s no jawline to speak of vs a defined one prior

Even if it’s not that noticeable, I had a bit of a soft spot for her so it made me sad to see the proportions / flat face in one image like that - everyone has bad days and bad candids, but I can’t unsee that

View attachment 69922
hm I see what you mean but I don’t think these photos are good comparisons. This one from October was for a movie premier in which she would be wearing a full face of makeup, most likely with contour, and is a posed photo with I’m assuming natural lighting from the outside. The source you provided however shows Lily a lot more casual with what looks like little to no makeup in the evening with a bit of yellow lighting. But if you look at another one of the pictures from that day at a different angle you can clearly see a defined cheekbone.
44BF5BAC-E481-4505-AF34-920D098B8FB6.jpeg

Idk. There’s really no significant difference in Lily’s overall appearance in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
My main problem is her legs. I have no clue how she’d ever get back into fashion with legs like that. They make her look like a suburban mall teen :(

My main problem is her legs. I have no clue how she’d ever get back into fashion with legs like that. They make her look like a suburban mall teen :(
yes yes we get it Lily Rose doesn’t have the most fortunate pair of legs in the world. This has been established many times before in this thread. And she’s a muse not a model. Her legs really don’t matter that much, it’s her face and persona that really count.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
90253B1F-FD87-40F5-AE30-181FDBDE5577.jpeg

Not sure if it’s just the way her top is cut that makes her look so small here but she looks so stunning in this picture, her tiny waist and abs are the dream! And don’t get me started on how much I envy her side profile 😍

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users
Recent shots of LRD in Paris

Her legs have never been great- and I really can't tell if she's gained since previous photos (she wears a lot of black pants it seems). The top and skirt make it pretty difficult to see how she looks right now.

Good for her for wearing a mask I guess? Her skin looks pretty too.

Oh she has DEFINITELY gained, I’ll post more photos below.

However, as we all know, she’s struggled with an ED in the past, and this is not a takedown, it’s just an update to her thread. I wish her nothing but health and happiness! She is very bright and immensely talented, and I hope she has a long acting career ahead of her.

DB043BDA-11E7-4A78-B5C1-11D8E7D47A7C.jpeg
AA27BBF7-D99B-4D79-A409-BB4C8282D4ED.jpeg

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 19 users