Lily Rose Depp

I thought that I was the only one that noticed her gain. She used to be a huge thinspo for me, but I noticed her gain in her face and arms recently, and she doesn't post many full body pics or selfies anymore. She's still pretty but to be honest she looks a lot better skinnier.
Classic case of 'read the damn thread before replying'

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
Look who I spotted on the January cover of Vogue here in Japan today!!

IMG_1988.JPG

Reactions: 5 users
I love her so dearly, but who is letting her dress herself like that:lol:

Side note: I don’t feel that it’s appropriate to be commenting on her body at this time. If she’s gaining, that probably means she’s recovering and getting healthier, which is not something anyone should criticize.

Her dad.

• WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 9 users

Hahah @Mila by randomly replying to that old post, you're confusing people!! You have to read the latest posts in the thread before you reply, because people (including me) thought you replied "Her dad." To the photo I just posted!

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Hahah @Mila by randomly replying to that old post, you're confusing people!! You have to read the latest posts in the thread before you reply, because people (including me) thought you replied "Her dad." To the photo I just posted!
Well her reply included the most recent photo. Typically, if someone is responding to an earlier photo, they include the photo their referencing. Maybe she just needs to get used to the website more.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Well her reply included the most recent photo. Typically, if someone is responding to an earlier photo, they include the photo their referencing. Maybe she just needs to get used to the website more.
oops, I didn't even mean to include the recent photo. Yeah, I was attempting to sort of make a joke at that earlier post. I had read the latest ones, but I wanted to try to be somewhat funny for once, I guess. Sorry if I confused you people. I honestly can't figure this website out.

oops, I didn't even mean to include the recent photo. Yeah, I was attempting to sort of make a joke at that earlier post. I had read the latest ones, but I wanted to try to be somewhat funny for once, I guess. Sorry if I confused you people. I honestly can't figure this website out.

No worries! I remembered you from before and how the older members kinda told you what's up, so I held back. Just look at the threads as like a conversation! And it's our duty as SGs to keep the conversation going and up-to-date. Although you can reply to older posts if you have something important to add, in a natural conversation, you typically wouldn't reply to a question someone asked 10 minutes ago, right? That's just how I see the threads when I'm deciding to post or not.

I'm sure you're enjoying this site so by all means keep enjoying and contributing! :grin:

Saw her today. She gained even more than her previous weight gain phase. She still has a beautiful face in my opinion though

stoooooooop talking about her weight gain. you're right, she does have a beautiful face. she is also working on improving her mental health - that's beautiful too.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
She is adorable :luv: and she has the prettiest French accent. Like @pitachip said, here's to hoping she's happy and healing both mentally and physically.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
So jealous that you’re in Japan :luv::lol:

Absolutely love it here. I'm going home to America for 3 weeks for Christmas and New Years, and I'm definitely going to get reverse culture shock from being suddenly surrounded by obesity and politics.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Nooooooot to sound like a prude, but is she old enough to walk around with her nipples out like that?
She is 18. But still,her styling is horrible. She dressed up like a 50 years old prostitute... :superpuke:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Nooooooot to sound like a prude, but is she old enough to walk around with her nipples out like that?
Ah! My eyes!! :( Dear goodness. I'm not too fond of the nipples out look, but honestly, I'm way less bothered by that than the matching leggings and stupid little feather fluff shoes. The dress is cute, but the rest of that is a nightmare. Burn it!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users