Lily Rose Depp

Also, just speculating here, but I think she might be another one to employ the 'kylie jenner lip technique'. Have a look at the before and after and let me know if you agree..

I think she actually looked better before...but I agree, I wouldn't have thought they weren't natural!

Honestly, I think it's just a case of badly applied over-drawn lips. I say give her a year or two to figure out makeup, she'll get better about it. I have faith :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
I think she looks better with larger lips personally, natural or not
Me too. But I also don't dislike the Jenner kid's lips (despite not having an ounce of respect for her). I think it suits Lily's face and I think she does them well. I can only tell from comparing old vs new images.

Reactions: 2 users
I think somewhere between what she had and what she currently has, would be beautiful & not too fake!
She is so crazy similar to Annasophia Robb (and she addressed it multiple times when she used to have a tumblr)

Reactions: 1 users
I thought I was crazy because I actually like her more with fuller lips (same with the Jenner kid, there is something so captivating about her trashiness). I'm glad some of you are on the same page.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought I was crazy because I actually like her more with fuller lips (same with the Jenner kid, there is something so captivating about her trashiness). I'm glad some of you are on the same page.

Yep I agree, to be honest, natural or not, the lips do go well with the proportions of the rest of the face. I'm definitely not opposed to selective enhancements.

She is perfect looking - she had good genes to work with but they could not have come together any better.
I agree with those who said they like her lips bigger - natural or not I think they look a lot better when they're plump, as do kylie jenner's (although you could sell me that lily rose's lips were real way before jenner's.)

Aaand here she comes! Courtesy of Style.com and Oyster, which is her first fashion spread, plus a short interview:
http://www.oystermag.com/introducing-lily-rose-depp-shot-by-dana-boulos#)

img_9328.jpg

She's so cool and I wish I could have been a little more like her as a teenager but I really don't see her as a model. She needs the artsy instagram photos and her attitude. Without all that, just modeling clothes,... I don't know.

She's so cool and I wish I could have been a little more like her as a teenager but I really don't see her as a model. She needs the artsy instagram photos and her attitude. Without all that, just modeling clothes,... I don't know.

I agree. Plus as much as I like her, I'm getting tired of seeing everyone and their mother as a "model" :meh:

I don't think it's entirely unfeasible if her lips got larger with age. At 13 I had absolutely no lips to speak of, very thin. At 16 I gained a proper pout, couldn't've been happier.

I think her lip shape is very similar to her mothers, and when you look at photos of vanessa paradis in the 90s her lipliner is over her lips as well

this
5.jpg

vs this
9976785824_112c936e9c_b.jpg

I don't think it's entirely unfeasible if her lips got larger with age. At 13 I had absolutely no lips to speak of, very thin. At 16 I gained a proper pout, couldn't've been happier.
except that you can actually see that she's over-drawn. Not a bad thing, I do it too!

I think somewhere between what she had and what she currently has, would be beautiful & not too fake!
She is so crazy similar to Annasophia Robb (and she addressed it multiple times when she used to have a tumblr)

That's who I was seeing! Especially with the bob cut. I think they're both adorable.

I agree with this. Style icon, yes but also very Tumblr alternative (but she pulls it off), but model? Ehh nah. I'd rather see her on the street doing fun things that I wish I could rather than posing. She's more interesting being real.

I think Lily-Rose's lips look fine a little less full or a little fuller. I like em both ways. The Jenner on the other hand...her face is too um full to not have full lips...

I have stared at that dress for like 5 minutes now... still can't decide if I like it or not:cautious::confused: