Lily Collins

She's featured on the cover of Vogue Arabia's November issue.

The show might be shit, but she sure is getting the promotions down and opportunities left and right.

Reactions: 1 users
I found this show heinously unwatchable, which certainly colored my judgment, but Lily looked quite skinny-fat to me. She’s 5’5” but I kept thinking she was much shorter - not sure whether that’s due to her proportions, mannerisms, or the frumpy 2007-Gossip-Girl-esque outfits she kept appearing in.

lily-collins-spotted-in-multiple-outfits-while-filming-her-upcoming-emily-in-paris-tv-show-in-paris-france-140819_11.jpg

2f99c5e6-176f-4c4d-a7bf-780ad1ec1c11.png

Just started watching. I do agree that the styling is terrible and makes her look really short.
I've been wondering if her long hair also shortens her, and if she wouldn't look taller with a shorter or curlier hairstyle?
Also, why, for the love of god, do they keep putting her in shorts??? I think she suffers from the unfortunate fact that very pale legs automatically look bigger and less toned than tanned ones, so I don't want to judge her too harshly but it is not a good look for her.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Lily Collins has the extraordinary ability to make any outfit look heinous to me. Something about her just screams Lilly Pulitzer.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users
Just started watching. I do agree that the styling is terrible and makes her look really short.
I've been wondering if her long hair also shortens her, and if she wouldn't look taller with a shorter or curlier hairstyle?
Also, why, for the love of god, do they keep putting her in shorts??? I think she suffers from the unfortunate fact that very pale legs automatically look bigger and less toned than tanned ones, so I don't want to judge her too harshly but it is not a good look for her.
Call me crazy, but it’s a combination of bad styling and an unlikeable character. If Emily were more sophisticated/self possessed I feel like I (as a viewer) would go to further lengths to justify bad fashion choices—to be more forgiving, as it were.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
How on earth was Emily in Paris nominated for a Golden Globe? And Lily for best actress?!
How can one possibly even dare to compare Lilý's soulless performance in Emily in Paris to Catherine O'Hara in Schitt's Creek, or compare EIP as a show to Schitt's Creek? Genuinely defies belief IMO.

• Agree
Let's be real, the Golden Globes have always been a bit of a joke, but this is next level.
I don't think Lily's performance was bad. I think she did her part in a show/with a script that was fluffy and vapid and whatever.
But to nominate it for an award? Against actual comedy legends like Catherine O'Hara????

90482643_10163311224910333_3672714014703484928_n.jpg

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Also for the show to be nominated when the only reason anyone watched it was this one:

1612445325998.png

Is there a Hottest Guy award at the Golden Globes? No??? Then sit down, HFPA, you're embarrassing.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
This the Daily Mail that writes, so we must critically look at his, but still...

• "Lily Collins targeted by online trolls after being nominated for a Golden Globe
  • Trolls believed that I May Destroy You's Michaela Coel was unfairly overlooked
  • Trolls claim Lily Collins was picked for being white and daughter of Phil Collins"

• Eye Roll
This the Daily Mail that writes, so we must critically look at his, but still...

• "Lily Collins targeted by online trolls after being nominated for a Golden Globe
  • Trolls believed that I May Destroy You's Michaela Coel was unfairly overlooked
  • Trolls claim Lily Collins was picked for being white and daughter of Phil Collins"
Having run out of photos of the Love Island season 22 winner's ass to post, the hardworking journalists at DailyMail were struggling to reach their 300-article-a-day quota. So, they pieced together takes from random Twitter users about Lily Collins being embroiled in a "race storm" that has nothing to do with Lily Collins.

• Funny
Whoever did her makeup should be fired. It looks like a chimney chewed her up and spit her right out on that beach. The styling is also not helping either :seeya:

Lily-Collins-covers-LOfficiel-Global-Winter-2020-by-Sam-Taylor-Johnson-3.jpg
Lily-Collins-covers-LOfficiel-Global-Winter-2020-by-Sam-Taylor-Johnson-6.jpg

Lily-Collins-covers-LOfficiel-Global-Winter-2020-by-Sam-Taylor-Johnson-9.jpg
Lily-Collins-covers-LOfficiel-Global-Winter-2020-by-Sam-Taylor-Johnson-11.jpg

• Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 6 users
  • Funny
I was in a korean weightloss youtube rabbit hole yesterday and came across this video, the creator's commentary made me laugh almost as much as the comments:

I was in a korean weightloss youtube rabbit hole yesterday and came across this video, the creator's commentary made me laugh almost as much as the comments:

Had Camille not gained as much weight as she did, her outfits wouldn't look so horrendous! That black dressed looked better on Olivia Rodrigo than it did on her, even though we are talking about Olivia with weight on... so disappointing! Lily's outfits were as horrendous as the previous season, but since her body looked better, so did the styling.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Season 3 of Emily in Paris released on Netflix. The show is trash yet light hearted, so I started watching and just can’t make it past how horrendous her weight gain is. (Excuse the quality of photos)
8E2BF2E9-BA63-4632-B8DE-0EE21DD1DC1B.jpeg

Attachments

• E5AFAE3A-1A47-49C2-A677-136A75401F29.jpeg
    E5AFAE3A-1A47-49C2-A677-136A75401F29.jpeg
    982.5 KB · Views: 197
  • Gross
  • Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 11 users
Season 3 of Emily in Paris released on Netflix. The show is trash yet light hearted, so I started watching and just can’t make it past how horrendous her weight gain is. (Excuse the quality of photos) View attachment 134962
Oh my god her legs. This looks like it has to be from a 90s tv making her look insanely wide, but who am I to be so optimistic. Her boobs and fat knees are making this coffee taste really good for dinner.

1671746272513.jpeg

• Agree
I think she looks better here. Either way, I will say I love her outfit. The hair not so much

3792C2C1-B4CB-4187-9DB2-BAEC1DA6F48B.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Season 3 of Emily in Paris released on Netflix. The show is trash yet light hearted, so I started watching and just can’t make it past how horrendous her weight gain is. (Excuse the quality of photos) View attachment 134962
Lily come on, I thought we could rely on you avoiding the honeymoon weight gain. I think this started filming a little after her wedding so I bet she was floating on a cloud and forgetting that you have to watch what you eat to actually feel like you’re floating on a cloud.
She looks to have shed some weight in recent pictures though, so I guess she realised?

• Agree