Lily Collins

Recents (Oct 2nd, 2016)

Lily-Collins-Valentino-Paris-Fashion-Week.jpg

Lily-Collins-white-bardot-dress-lace-hem-sleeves.jpg

3906AEB400000578-3818370-Runway_ready_The_27_year_old_looked_elegant_in_a_white_minidress-m-16_1475424024104.jpg

lily-collins-at-valentino-fashion-show-paris-fashion-week-10-2-2016-11.jpg

lily-collins-dakota-fanning-valentino-show-paris-fashion-week-10-2-2016-3.jpg

lily-collins-at-valentino-fashion-show-paris-fashion-week-10-2-2016-18.jpg
Is it just me or does she look really different /older with the bangs? I don't think I would've recognized her if she wasn't in this thread

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 1 users
Oh I was not aware she was bulimic, I thought it was anorexia.
Ah, you might be right. My point is just that I simply cannot imagine someone being like, "Damn! The media is right! I have gotten too skinny! Time to consult with a nutritionist to gain healthfully!"

I can imagine someone starting to gain on accident, and pretending it's on purpose.

• Agree
Ah, you might be right. My point is just that I simply cannot imagine someone being like, "Damn! The media is right! I have gotten too skinny! Time to consult with a nutritionist to gain healthfully!"

I can imagine someone starting to gain on accident, and pretending it's on purpose.

Then again she lost the weight to fit a role for her new movie, not because she wanted to. I don't think she's gaining to please the media.

• Agree
I'll always enjoy how beautiful she was, but honestly she did it for a role and not for herself. As weird as that sounds, I admire that dedication. It proves she has chops and it reminds me of Christian Bale or Hugh Jackman. She's an actress and not a model.

I may not want her body when she gains, but I can admire her dedication to her own craft.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
She was never skinny, until this role. What could have happened was that she fell in love with the way she looked and wanted to maintain it. But as someone else previously mentioned, the fact that she lost the weight to play an anorexic is a huge deal. It has impact and the press, media and public would not take it lightly if she were to remain as skinny.

I personally hope she stays thinner than before, but know she won't stay this thin, for various reasons(it's less marketable these days)...as long as she doesn't pull a Kunis, I'd be thrilled. (her face is too gorgeous :grin:)
She was never skinny, until this role. What could have happened was that she fell in love with the way she looked and wanted to maintain it. But as someone else previously mentioned, the fact that she lost the weight to play an anorexic is a huge deal. It has impact and the press, media and public would not take it lightly if she were to remain as skinny.

Reactions: 1 user
I personally hope she stays thinner than before, but know she won't stay this thin, for various reasons(it's less marketable these days)...as long as she doesn't pull a Kunis, I'd be thrilled. (her face is too gorgeous :grin:)

Yes! And you have to agree that the skinny lifestyle is not for everyone. It's hard work. Maybe she started slimming down (probably with the help of a professional to make it as healthy as possible), reducing caloric intake, and now that the movie has been filmed she realized she doesn't want to put that much work into maintaining the body so she preferes to go back to where she was before (or maybe somewhere in the middle).

• Agree
I feel like that's different, she was bulimic. She needed to recover, not necessarily to gain.

PS since the subject has come up, you need to watch this series. Starts out like "meh what am I watching" but then Elaine Carroll becomes brilliant.
she was very underweight at her worst and looked like hell; from a few interviews it sounded more like anorexia purging subtype

ps.she's looking good thin again
http://radaronline.com/photos/mary-kate-olsen-bikini-scary-skinny-france-pics/

Reactions: 1 user