Lily Collins

cazza

Runt
Aug 29, 2012
Sydney, Australia
She's lost some weight since mirror mirror....thoughts?
first photos are from last March, thinner ones from last night

25hojys.jpg

she looks much better! Have to admit I've always had a bitt of a girlcrush on lily so this is great news :luv:

I've always thought she was gorgeous but she looks a million times better with the weight loss!
British-Fashion-Awards-2012-November-27-2012-lily-collins-32886235-1024-1641.jpg

-Abduction-new-stills-lily-collins-32646763-2000-1328.jpg

-Abduction-new-stills-lily-collins-32646767-2000-1328.jpg

lily-collins-vote-mortal-instruments-in-mtv-movie-brawl-05.jpg

lily-collins-vote-mortal-instruments-in-mtv-movie-brawl.jpg

lily-collins-vote-mortal-instruments-in-mtv-movie-brawl-04.jpg

She's pretty, but her legs are unfortunate. Kanckles maybe? Or am I blind...

She's pretty, but her legs are unfortunate. Kanckles maybe? Or am I blind...

I agree...unless she gets her diet sorted out her legs show signs of going down the Michelle Trachtenberg route :nervous: aka chunky even with a normal/slim upper body.

I love her, she's so stunning!
I would love her even more if she lost a little more weight, so that her legs are lovely and skinny.

From Paris fashion week
tumblr_mjkrb97ECB1rnz4gto1_500.jpg

I think she lost a little more weight, no? Her legs are looking better to me. I hope she keeps going, she's starting to look so good :luv:

wow, she looks 100 x better now. I'm impressed. Her ankles really are a bit of a problem, though.

Not bad, stealing Jamie Campbell Bower from ex fiance Bonnie Wright...

Not bad, stealing Jamie Campbell Bower from ex fiance Bonnie Wright...

*Sighhhhhhhh*, I don't know what but there's something he has that's just... *melting*, goshhh. Wow, that was incoherent. Did she actually steal him from Bonnie!?? Or did they start dating, AFTER they were over? Cause they were engaged and super cute together, she'd be a bit of a home wrecker(ish) if she did!!

*Sighhhhhhhh*, I don't know what but there's something he has that's just... *melting*, goshhh. Wow, that was incoherent. Did she actually steal him from Bonnie!?? Or did they start dating, AFTER they were over? Cause they were engaged and super cute together, she'd be a bit of a home wrecker(ish) if she did!!

I think she may have "secretly" broken up their engagement. When they first started shooting that new movie of theirs, he was still with Bonnie... then, however many weeks into filming, they were seen together off set and rumours came about. He then called off the engagement and they've been openly dating since! :sneaky:

Reactions: 1 user
More from Paris

tumblr_mjnz9cN9Dt1rie27io1_500.jpg

Damn, she looks good :) I love the lipstick, it suits her so well, with her pale skin, dark eyebrows and brown hair :luv: She's not absolutely skinny but she's slim enough, even though she could work a bit more on that. I don't know what to think about her eyebrows though, on one picture I really love them, and on the other I just really wish she managed them a bit.