Lily Collins

I wonder if she will stay this size after the film is over? I can't think of why anyone wouldn't, but obviously I am biased

I wonder if she will stay this size after the film is over? I can't think of why anyone wouldn't, but obviously I am biased
I think that would depend on how she sees herself as thin. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis both gained immediately after Black Swan- neither of them expressed thinness as being their cup of tea.

Hopefully Lily likes it and doesn't find it too hard to maintain, because atm she is gorgeous.

Reactions: 1 user
uL8dqBz.jpg

In terms of aesthetics, I don't see why she would either. But given the subject of the film, I don't know if it would have a bad effect on her public image to stay a weight that she's gotten to in order to appear anorexic? Even if she's actually healthy about it and not sickly-looking at all. I don't think I could really 100% blame her if she did put any back on after the movie, even if it's just a little to ward off the press. Just a hypothetical, though.

Reactions: 1 user
I love how her back looks. You can see it in this video.She looks skinnier i the video than in pictures.

Reactions: 2 users
I looked up the movie she lost all the weight for and it's going to be released in 2017 but is in post production so she's finished filming. Praying she'll decide to keep the weight off because she looks amazing!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Clearly some people are blind. Under this story on Daily Mail, someone commented "Beautiful girl...but I think she'd look so much better with a little more weight. I really don't get the ultra skinny look!"

Oh, excuse me, what's that, dear commentator? Let me guess, you weigh 235 pounds at 5'1? Well, yes, I supposed Lily does look ultra skinny in comparison . . . :meh:

I love how her back looks. You can see it in this video.She looks skinnier i the video than in pictures.

This video makes me so uncomfortable to watch. The guy filming seems so creepy, and poor Lily by the end just stopped playing along and stares him down like, "What, are you still here?"

I feel so bad for celebs when I see stuff like this. I love ogling her skinny arms/back, but the stalker-ish vibe kind of ruins it for me.

EDIT: and they don't even blur out her license plate. Eek. I know this is kind of par for the course (being famous and all).... but man.

Reactions: 4 users